OFFICIAL First Ever Spoon

Yeah...Nah. Same board and basically the same players that were around in 2018 when the Broncos finished two points out of first rather than stone cold last. Seibs totally fucked the place with his supposed "new age" methods and lame brained training sessions. Rightly so, he was the first to be fired and others will follow leaving the unenviable task of the newcomers to try and pick up the pieces.
Yeah we play techno music (drawing a long bow calling it music I know) at training

what about Darren Lockyer ... you should blame every one involved.

you also forgot Nolan - head of the football department
Locky won 4 premiership’s for us. The other ***** have driven us into the ground

Last edited:
Locky won 4 premiership’s for us. The other ***** have driven us into the ground

just because he is a club legend from his playing days doesn't absolve him of blame for his boardroom actions ... especially decisions he was heavily involved in

they sacked their coach ... costing them a fortune ,,, what more do you want

Their jobs, Chairman Foordy. Very simple.

How is it possible that in your head, you simply cannot fathom a board doing anything outside of managing money, even when it's mentioned everytime you post about them.

what about Darren Lockyer ... you should blame every one involved.

you also forgot Nolan - head of the football department

Darren Lockyer is on the board. He's already hurting. Look at all the money they spent. Now the board won't get their bonus, they are hurting too. What's the board meant to do? They don't make every single decision in an ASX listed company, including the recruitment and continuation of the team support staff.

**** Nolan, the problems at this place sit well above him.

just because he is a club legend from his playing days doesn't absolve him of blame for his boardroom actions ... especially decisions he was heavily involved in

You are raising an absolutely legitimate point but it tends to get lost in the fact you have refused to openly assign blame to White. It comes across as hypocritical, though I am sure that isn’t your intention. Your legitimate point about Lockyer does get lost in your illegitimate defense of White.

Darren Lockyer is on the board. He's already hurting. Look at all the money they spent. Now the board won't get their bonus, they are hurting too. What's the board meant to do? They don't make every single decision in an ASX listed company, including the recruitment and continuation of the team support staff.

**** Nolan, the problems at this place sit well above him.

But seriously, was Nolan asleep at Seibold’s sacking conference?

But seriously, was Nolan asleep at Seibold’s sacking conference?

I've never been a fan of jobs for mates, and that's all Nolan has ever been. He's been found out without Wayne not here to do his job for him. Again.

My point was specifically playing at the weird fascination that Foordy has with boards, not knowing how they operate, not knowing how they are held accountable, and why everything isn't about money with them. I find his arguments almost as frustrating as the teams win loss record.

You are raising an absolutely legitimate point but it tends to get lost in the fact you have refused to openly assign blame to White. It comes across as hypocritical, though I am sure that isn’t your intention. Your legitimate point about Lockyer does get lost in your illegitimate defense of White.

Whites Legacy.

E565BA3A A458 4828 930B 8B0430F5D8FE

It gives him something to hang his hat on though. What have these other pricks done? Run the easiest to run business in Australian sport to a thin profit, whoppee

they sacked their coach ... costing them a fortune ,,, what more do you want

Maybe some actual accountability?

Acknowledging that it was the major fuckup that lead to it costing them a fortune
Acknowledging that it was fucking moronic to leave these kids with no experience
Acknowledging that persisting with a confirmed fucking idiot as a coach in the hope that he will somehow come good saving them a fortune
Making no changes when things were clearly not working
Not starting the search for a new CEO when we knew the current potato was leaving for over a year
Having no fucking coach for next year because we have no CEO for next year and they have been sitting on their hands while the current **** sits on Seek all day
Actual accountability rather than holding press conferences to say the word repeatedly
Karl Morris fucking the shit off out of this club

Any of the above would be nice.

Maybe some actual accountability?

Acknowledging that it was the major fuckup that lead to it costing them a fortune
Acknowledging that it was fucking moronic to leave these kids with no experience
Acknowledging that persisting with a confirmed fucking idiot as a coach in the hope that he will somehow come good saving them a fortune
Making no changes when things were clearly not working
Not starting the search for a new CEO when we knew the current potato was leaving for over a year
Having no fucking coach for next year because we have no CEO for next year and they have been sitting on their hands while the current **** sits on Seek all day
Actual accountability rather than holding press conferences to say the word repeatedly
Karl Morris fucking the shit off out of this club

Any of the above would be nice.
*All of the above would be nice

Are they still meeting ‘almost weekly’?

I wouldn't be surprised if WB asked his team to do him a favour and let the Dogs win to make sure we get the spoon :)
Souths played like a typical WB team last night. Will generally make the eight each season but fail to show up against poor teams they are expected to beat and are kidding themselves if they think they are a chance against the elite teams..... sound familiar?
I wonder how they are feeling today knowing they are the only top 8 team to lose to the two worst teams this season......
Mediocre i think was the term used back when it was decided we needed a new coach. Truth...

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Griffo
  • heartly87
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • Maroon4life
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Thelmus
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.