First Test- Australia v New Zealand at the 'Gabba.

Interested to see how Stanlake goes long term.

Interested to see how Stanlake goes long term.

It might be just me but does anyone think selection in a squad like this is a bit premature for him, Stanlake hasn't even played a shield game yet.

Liked what i saw from him in the matador cup though.

It might be just me but does anyone think selection in a squad like this is a bit premature for him, Stanlake hasn't even played a shield game yet.

Liked what i saw from him in the matador cup though.

How can it be premature to be picked for a warm up game?

He learnt a lot from Smith a few weeks ago; he's been working a lot with Noffke to fix a few things.
hopefully he can stay fit. He looks to be a real athlete.

This is pretty odd scheduling. PMs 11 in a one dryer, then the next day a CA 11 in a 3 day game against a similar side.

Media reports suggest Bancroft and Khawaja will be named in the test side. Burns set to be overlooked. I will conveniently overlook watching any test cricket if this is the case. Absolute joke.

Klinger could be a bolter

I don't think they'd want to bring in another 35 year old but I reckon he would do a decent job. He is in great form. Dominated in County cricket in England as well.

The first two days of the Shield have highlighted for me how much we need Warner and Smith to get runs. The gap in this side is massive.

I don't think they'd want to bring in another 35 year old but I reckon he would do a decent job. He is in great form. Dominated in County cricket in England as well.

3000 runs and 14 hundreds in the last year.

The first two days of the Shield have highlighted for me how much we need Warner and Smith to get runs. The gap in this side is massive.
Smith needs to bat 3 but sounds like he is sliding down the order

Media reports suggest Bancroft and Khawaja will be named in the test side. Burns set to be overlooked. I will conveniently overlook watching any test cricket if this is the case. Absolute joke.

Wow what a loyal fan

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.