First Test- Australia v New Zealand at the 'Gabba.

Can't really disagree with that team to much although i'm stunned that Bancroft isn't there I thought he had his spot nailed down for sure. Maybe the selectors wanted to give Burns a go on his home ground. Really like the bowling attack but I feel the batsmen will need to stand up, Smith and Warner need all the support they can get.

Finch and Carters 503 opening stand against NZ.

81 year old first class partnership record falls.

Really glad Burns gets first crack, hopefully he cements his spot. Bancroft can take Voges spot when he inevitably fails to deliver once again.

Really glad Burns gets first crack, hopefully he cements his spot. Bancroft can take Voges spot when he inevitably fails to deliver once again.
Voges may prove to be a barnacle down the order, in home conditions that is.

Australia XII to play New Zealand: Steve Smith (c), David Warner (vc), Joe Burns, Josh Hazlewood, Usman Khawaja, Mitchell Johnson, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Peter Nevill, Mitchell Starc, Peter Siddle, Adam Voges.

Burns wins battle for opener's spot | cricket.com.au

@Bucking Beads, welcome back mate ;)

I am a very happy man. Burns just had to get his crack after debuting last summer. I have his test number tattooed on my arse cheek so I am very keen for Joe Burns to do well. #441

Wait...about that tattoo...seriously?

CBkHaIOUgAAqtpd.jpg

CBkHZ5kUIAA0hHu.jpg

Haha so many jokes that could be said!!

Burns opening at the 'Gabba.

75 and 102 v Victoria
8 and 72 v South Australia
15 and 1 v Western Australia
183 and 22 v New South Wales
4 v Victoria
10 and 135* v South Australia

627 runs at 62.7

He will today.

I am certain he would already know. The Heat and QLD cricket twitter accounts follow me so I am sure I am the butt of many jokes for following through with my tweet.

When did the Kiwis become bigger whingers than the Poms?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.