First Test- Australia v New Zealand at the 'Gabba.

McCullum changing the field every 2 balls lol

So New Zealand's last week in the field reads 3 for 837

Most runs ever in a first day in Test cricket at the 'Gabba. Previous best was 364 by Australia in 2002. Third highest of any day at the 'Gabba.

Could be the highlight reel from any day of the last 30 years; teams just don't learn what to do here.

Last edited:
Great to see Khawaja and Burns in the runs, hope they can keep it up and cement spots.

Impressive first day, survived the first session and went on with the job. Had question marks about Khawaja but he has answered them in the best fashion.

McCullum changing the field every 2 balls lol

Maybe he should step down from his role as Chairman of Spirit & 'things that are none of his fucking business' so he can focus on his captaincy

Maybe he should step down from his role as Chairman of Spirit & 'things that are none of his ****ing business' so he can focus on his captaincy

Did Warner write that for you?

They haven't lost for seven series and didn't get beaten by England like us this year as well as making a World Cup Final. He isn't going too badly.

McCullum did the exact same funky things in England in May and was lauded for being innovative and cutting edge.

Having said that it didn't work yesterday; with underdone bowlers and a new series orthordox would have got the job done yesterday; it unsettled his bowlers.

Last edited:
Southee and Neesham busted and went for scans last night.

Warner said the exact same thing 24 hours ago.

Did he? Where? I didn't see or hear that.

And 24 hours ago? So your telling me that Warner made the exact same comment as mine before a ball had been bowled, even though my comment was criticising the ridiculous captaincy decisions McCallum made throughout the first day.

Ermahgerd you guys, Warner is psychic!

Last edited:
Goodness this Craig fella has gone for 156 at 5 an over.

Can't believe Australia didn't take these batters to England instead of Watson , Clarke , Rogers

They might do both .

EDIT:What are they called in the female version of cricket ?

Last edited:
A devastating last session from the Aussies. Superb bowling from all of our main bowlers. Mitch and Mitch with 2 a piece and Hazlewood got the first wicket. In a strong position now. My bet for the draw @$5 is all but gone now.

Johnson now the 28th most Test wickets in history.

Active Now

• Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.