NEWS Fittler masterstroke has Pangai thinking Blue

how about it is hard to negotiate a contract in 2.5 days ... there is more to it than just an overall $$$ figure and length
Would have thought all the leg work was already done. Even Pangi's new management - all t's crossed and i's dotted. Yes he is away but what of the other two. Got the shits because of the same question just sign the fucken thing like Bennett did on email and guess what - no more questions.

You'd think it would already have been put forward if they've both agreed to stay already
Yes there does come a time when everybody has to accept that the Bride is simply not gunna turn up! Not saying for a minute I believe this is the case but some signatures would stop all the frustration.

Last edited:
You'd think it would already have been put forward if they've both agreed to stay already

Would have thought all the leg work was already done. Even Pangi's new management - all t's crossed and i's dotted. Yes he is away but what of the other two. Got the shits because of the same question just sign the fucken thing like Bennett did on email and guess what - no more questions.

any contract negotiated before November 1 would mean his old agent gets a piece ...

they may have had an "informal" idea on the $ figure, and may have even agreed to a final figure and length between Nov 1 and today, but contracts contain more just $ figure and length ...

and only a dumb **** signs a contract before every little detail is agreed and in writing

Usually clubs wait until they've got all their ducks in a row before they make the signings public.

I've lost track the amount of times a signing has been public knowledge, but it's taken the club months to announce it since they want to announce it as apart of a package.

It is strange though, it seems like it's different club to club. For example teams like the Warriors & Knights seemingly announce signings and/or re-signings on a weekly basis. Not to say they sign or re-sign more players than other clubs, they just make everything public, which is what I wish we'd do.

I mean, we just announced Sean O'Sullivan officially 2 days ago, that's been known since July, I don't know what could possibly be the reason for that long of a delay.

Don't they have to wait 10 days cooling off period before they can publicly announce under the new rules? So 11th November at the earliest?

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fatboy
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • simplythebest
  • Allo
  • RodF
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brotherdu
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.