Flegler and Riki got into a scuffle

Can a mod please change the title to:

Flegler and Riki got into a scuffle (Or: how the media will report on literally anything when it comes to the Broncos)​

navy GIF

Quite pleased I think I got it wrong with this one. Seems the NRL aren't bothering with these two.
Think you went off early.

They had a scuffle, at an event with only players and not in the general public nor did they have a scuffle with the public. Nothing to see here.

Think you went off early.

They had a scuffle, at an event with only players and not in the general public nor did they have a scuffle with the public. Nothing to see here.
Possibly I did. Still wouldn't surprise me to see the NRL do something because they are Broncos

Ah the old 4 week ban a week out from the season. How very Broncos.

I was thinking more from the NRL, those idiots are so biased it is laughable.

Also, given some decisions have been going against the Roosters this year in terms of challenging at the judiciary, I wonder what has gone down between Vlandys and Politis. Has Politis cut back his personal funding?

I was thinking more from the NRL, those idiots are so biased it is laughable.

Also, given some decisions have been going against the Roosters this year in terms of challenging at the judiciary, I wonder what has gone down between Vlandys and Politis. Has Politis cut back his personal funding?
Their season was done long ago due to injuries, so it was just a clever ploy concocted by PVL and Politis so that 10 years from now when they’ve had literally everything go their way courtesy of the NRL, they can say:

“Well remember that time our third choice hooker, Sam Verills, was suspended for 2 weeks before our elimination final”.

“See, it doesn’t always go our way…”

Their season was done long ago due to injuries, so it was just a clever ploy concocted by PVL and Politis so that 10 years from now when they’ve had literally everything go their way courtesy of the NRL, they can say:

“Well remember that time our third choice hooker, Sam Verills, was suspended for 2 weeks before our elimination final”.

“See, it doesn’t always go our way…”
Cows still living off similar byway of piss draws every year

The latest on this (Rothfield in today's Mail) is Riki was continually goading another player. Flegler got pissed off and told him to stop. Jordan persisted so Tom knuckled him. Riki didn't go to the awards ceremony, presumably because he was embarrassed. Flegler said sorry for busting your lip, mate. All good to go.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Redux
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Maroon4life
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • IceWorks
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.