Folau Puts Broncos In The Red

king_johns said:
ningnangnong said:
[quote="king_johns":uvnlf348]All i know is folau is on a lot more money then bruno cullen is saying. From what i have heard it is around the 350k mark.

You were wrong about Moon/Beale yesterday, why should we believe you?

You don't have to if you don't want to. But the thing is beale was apparently flown down yesterday as joel moon was injured. I was as suprised as you that moon played. Anyway i was wrong, but then again normally my info is pretty spot on.[/quote:uvnlf348]

Fair enough then.

king_johns said:
All i know is folau is on a lot more money then bruno cullen is saying. From what i have heard it is around the 350k mark.

Come on then genius, tell us your source.

I'm guessing it's Bundy Rum or metho myself.

All these people with sources, I feel somewhat left out [icon_frown

Coxy said:
king_johns said:
All i know is folau is on a lot more money then bruno cullen is saying. From what i have heard it is around the 350k mark.

Actually its metho with a little bit of orange juice.

king_johns said:
Coxy said:
[quote="king_johns":1ahgg23c]All i know is folau is on a lot more money then bruno cullen is saying. From what i have heard it is around the 350k mark.

Actually coxy its metho with a little bit of orange juice. But if you want i will change it to suit you better mate[/quote:1ahgg23c]

Major JW Hochstetter said:

I keep mine rather simple, Sweet Chilli, BBQ and maybe a little HP...don't rate that tomato stuff.

Hammo said:
Major JW Hochstetter said:

I keep mine rather simple, Sweet Chilli, BBQ and maybe a little HP...don't rate that tomato stuff.

Sometimes though nothing but tomato will do.

king_johns said:
But the thing is beale was apparently flown down yesterday as joel moon was injured.

Flown down?

Pretty sure he would have played in the U20s prior to first grade.

Whatever - imo, Ennis should be our 1st priority.

ethos said:
king_johns said:
But the thing is beale was apparently flown down yesterday as joel moon was injured.

Flown down?

Pretty sure he would have played in the U20s prior to first grade.

O.k now i've got the full story. Joel Moon was really ill on friday night and was expected to not play. Gerard Beale was originally not playing in the u20s so he stayed in brisbane. When moon got sick they flew beale down but by the time he was there moon was alright so he played in the u20s. So when i said moon was out he was expected to not play therefore my source was correct.

The lies continue... who cares he played Beale didn't... Who would Beale not be selected for the under 20's and then be Emergency for First Grade???

I was always under the impression that there was always a 18th man in the squad, in case of injury etc.

Not that I care, but why would he lie?

If I recall correctly he's made some correct calls in the past in regards to team selection so I don't have any reason to totally dismiss what he has to say.

And why should he reveal his source? I love how some people on here can have sources and not reveal them, but as soon as someone else comes along with information they haven't heard they start demanding names.

Who you talking about? I know people at the club and usually I get information and I say on here who I asked. Big deal.

People protect their sources because their sources are making up lies and don't want to get in trouble for spreading rumours.

It wasn't a stab at you Coxy, but it happens whenever someone comes in with a bit of inside info.

Granted that most of the time it's crap, but has this bloke really given anyone reason to distrust him? I admit I haven't followed his posts too closely, but he hasn't given me any reason to think he's a liar or "full of shit".

Watkisn was named at 18 for the match. Dunno why Beale would suddenly come into calculations with Moon out especially given we had Marsh on the bench.

Danny Weidler wrote a similarly themed piece to R.Wilson in his gossip column today.

He wrote:

Broncos in deep

Word is the Broncos have serious cap issues for next season - hence their willingness to let Darren Lockyer go to Wigan if he chooses. The club will most likely also lose Darius Boyd and Michael Ennis. It makes you wonder how they signed Israel Folau to a big long-term deal. Ben Hannant is also off-contract and could be a Bulldogs or Dragons target.

(no link unfortunately just ripped it from the paper)

Active Now

• Reds2011
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
  • RolledOates
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.