MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

**** yeah, F1 check in guys. Any kind of live race at a decent time is rare for us so enjoy

Looks like Oscar doesn't quite have the pace of Lando, or he is having to manage tyres too much.

Good move into 2nd by Piastri after Lando and Max were going at it, but Max got out of DRS range rather quickly unfortunately when Lando dropped to 3rd and Max regained 1st.

Fun sprint.

Looking forward to the race proper tomorrow.

Well done Pieman, well done. Looks like the Red Bull is still far enough ahead but bodes well for a good race tomorrow.

Pieman qualified third but had his time deleted due to track limits, bummer but man, that looked tight to me.

They'll challenge it, rear tyre is going to be real close.

We need a safety car already or this race is done 😔

Well then! What an ending.

Max is such a toss ha. Refuses to let anyone pass, kept moving under braking which went unpunished and that's what happens.

That was one of the best races you'll ever see. That was so much fun. You are absolutely right, that is on the stewards for refusing to make a decision. Verstappen was swerving everywhere and just refused to even warn him.

I gotta say though, how much does that ridiculous penalty on Piastri yesterday suck though. That should have been his first win.

Piastri cannot hide his disappointment, fair enough too. That pedantic decision has cost him his first win but he's got plenty to come.

That was a fun Q.1

Perez continues to disappoint. Horner shaking his head was telling, I wonder if that is where Sainz will go.

That was a fun qualifying, promises a really good race. Verstappen's damage really cost him but he's got some very quick cars in front of him and next to him.

Max off the pace is fucking glorious.

First few laps should be good as you know damn well he won't want to be behind the 3 Brits long.

Man McLaren screwed up Piastri's race. I can understand how it happened and it was really damned if you do and if you don't but unfortunately, it lost it for him. Piastri was the fastest out there until Norris got understandable preference.

Man McLaren screwed up Piastri's race. I can understand how it happened and it was really damned if you do and if you don't but unfortunately, it lost it for him. Piastri was the fastest out there until Norris got understandable preference.
Yeah they played that really poorly in the end. The few seconds they would have lost by backing him up to double stack was nowhere near as bad as the additional lap cost him.

Pre pits when Piastri got close to Norris, I think he knew he needed to be first to get preference on pit but just couldn't get it done.

Good race regardless, enjoyed it.

Yeah they played that really poorly in the end. The few seconds they would have lost by backing him up to double stack was nowhere near as bad as the additional lap cost him.

Pre pits when Piastri got close to Norris, I think he knew he needed to be first to get preference on pit but just couldn't get it done.

Good race regardless, enjoyed it.

Yeah cracking win by Hamilton and was close throughout. Good to see the dominance of Red Bull not quite there now and it’s making for really fun racing. You get the sense Pieman is about to level up don't you. He’s coming for the big guys.

Well done to Pieman, cracking job in qualifying.

Max is such a whiny bitch for someone who has had the fastest car on the track and every advantage possible for most of his f1 career...

Cmon Oscar!!

Active Now

• scobie
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • marw
  • Jazza
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • YeahNahMate
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.