Four Nations Finals Discussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Slater and Tuqiri master minded that win for the Kiwis

Internationals aren't competitive at all.

Lockyer losing it to Marshall seems a little poetic.

An Aussie scores the winning try for the Kiwis... International Rugby League at its best. [icon_evillaugh

Poor Lockyer, poor Broncos now he definitely won't call it a day.

Poor Tate, that's probably his career.

I'll tell you what turned the game... that dumbfuck, Greg Bird pushing Smith in the back and subsequently giving them the penalty. Momentum shifted after that. The scumbag shouldn't even be in the NRL.

ningnangnong said:
I'll tell you what turned the game... that ****, Greg Bird pushing Smith in the back and subsequently giving them the penalty. Momentum shifted after that. The scumbag shouldn't even be in the NRL.

LOL blame the ref for that one not Bird....

What a finish. Slater [icon_lol1.

In Lockyer's defense there at the end.. he did run from the opposite side to be there. Would like to know where the rest of the team were (Gidley in particular..).

Big Pete said:
Poor Tate, that's probably his career.

+1, poor bloke and lets face it he hasn't got the face for modeling.

Slater misjudging the kick and dropping the bomb and not positioning himself for the Nightingale try was what cost the Aussies.

Again, Slater is inconsistent at this level.

The NRL have to give the video ref the right to call on forward passes, it's gone on for far to long now, if they have the right to rule on off side then I see no reason why they can't call a forward pass when refered to.

Big Pete said:
Slater misjudging the kick and dropping the bomb and not positioning himself for the Nightingale try was what cost the Aussies.

Again, Slater is inconsistent at this level.

I love you, man icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:
I'll tell you what turned the game... that ****, Greg Bird pushing Smith in the back and subsequently giving them the penalty. Momentum shifted after that. The scumbag shouldn't even be in the NRL.

You can't take out a player without the ball, especially from behind. It was a dog act and doesn't surprise me who it came from.

Only a few sets before we saw Thaiday restrain himself when Fien was hitting him in the chin. Greg Bird wasn't even provoked, he just did it because he's a knob.

forward_pass said:
The NRL have to give the video ref the right to call on forward passes, it's gone on for far to long now, if they have the right to rule on off side then I see no reason why they can't call a forward pass when refered to.
exactly... i cannot see how that wasnt a forward pass

Agreed ning, Bird for all his talent and ability to step up...is still a bit of a loose screw.

ningnangnong said:
Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:

You can't take out a player without the ball, especially from behind. It was a dog act and doesn't surprise me who it came from.

Only a few sets before we saw Thaiday restrain himself when Fien was hitting him in the chin. Greg Bird wasn't even provoked, he just did it because he's a knob.

Bird was in the wrong but so was Smith for throwing punches once it was done. Bird was only penalized because he was Bird. I don't think this was the defining factor in the game though.

Hasn't taken Roosters fans long to stick the knife into Locky.

that was a stupid call, yea it was a stupid thing to do by bird but ive always thought it was the first person to throw a punch that gets penalised?... and how the **** did we not get a penalty from that shit with fien thats absolutely fucking ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Dazza 92
  • Fozz
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • Kev_Guz
  • Browny
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.