Four Nations Squads

Not sure why Dugan and Ferguson got picked in the squad let alone keep getting picked to hold down that left side in attack.

They are impotent and can't defend.

I would personally rather that it was Holmes on the wing and give Morgan a shot at centre and see how he goes. That would be a potent combination.

Scotland shouldn't be in this comp. Outmatched. And they are playing Aussies like Coote and Linnett.

Last edited:
The team we're putting up against Scotland is a disgrace to the Aus jersey. I don't care how much promise Trbojevic has, he doesn't deserve an Aus cap at this stage in his career. Friend is also in pretty shitty form, and the Dugan/ Fergo love in is just incomprehensible: Holmes deserves to start.

Scotland shouldn't be in this comp. Outmatched. And they are playing Aussies like Coote and Linnett.

Then why do teams like Namibia, Afghanistan, Romania, Ireland (cricket wise to an extent), Georgia, Russia etc play at the Rugby and Cricket world cups. These teams have no chance of winning the World Cup and contain players from around the globe?

I would imagine the Scots will be thrilled by the opportunity they have playing against the best players in the RL world. It could get more people talking about Rugby League in Scotland and it gives them some great exposure. I remember when Georgia played at the Rugby World Cup in 2003, they didn't win any games of course but it got Rugby a lot of exposure and publicity in Georgia and they've improved to the point where they have won games at the World Cup and have had some players play in top leagues in Europe. I've heard the story of when Portugal played at the Rugby World Cup in 2007 and how it was such a great experience for them.

Why hasn't Thurston got picked for the team?

As we are opposing Scotland, Mal has opted to play the rest of the squad that will not get a shot in the top 17 bar injuries while resting key players.

Honestly, if Dugan and Ferguson are in our best 17 in the next game I will simply refuse to watch. Am I missing something?

So what's the score going to be?

50-0? 60-0?

As we are opposing Scotland, Mal has opted to play the rest of the squad that will not get a shot in the top 17 bar injuries while resting key players.

Honestly, if Dugan and Ferguson are in our best 17 in the next game I will simply refuse to watch. Am I missing something?
Meninga stated today that he feels Holmes is in the top 17, and that the right side of Dumb and Dumber (his words) need to do more. Both statements give me some confidence.

Scotland will be outmatched but they have qualified for the final place in the tournament per previous iterations. Best of luck to them.

So we beat Scotland 54-12. Anyone bother getting out of bed to watch it?

I watched the last 40 minutes, was a bit of a shit show, not very good football overall.

[MENTION=8833]Tom[/MENTION]...
What did you think of the game?

For mine, we wr shit!

Meninga to launch another weird diatribe against Bennett in celebration.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.