Four Nations Squads

Would anyone else agree that having a couple QLD/NSW vs New Zealand games be a nice spectacle once every so often? Obviously outside the regular season. I mean it would kinda be a fun notch on the bedpost if QLD won something like that and NSW didn't.

The origin sides v NZ would never be the spectacle or the game like the proper origin series. If Aus played with the origin mentality and intensity the kiwis wouldn't get near them regardless of how well they played. Origin is the highest level of football out there in terms of intensity. Closest I have ever seen the Aussies to playing with origin intensity was the last world cup final game where we obliterated the kiwis.

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind Broncos vs National sides either. But you are right about the enthusiasm teams bring to these kinds of games.

Would anyone else agree that having a couple QLD/NSW vs New Zealand games be a nice spectacle once every so often? Obviously outside the regular season. I mean it would kinda be a fun notch on the bedpost if QLD won something like that and NSW didn't.

NSW v NZ would be good to watch. I spend a few months a year over in NZ, and 90%+ of the population (at least in Otago) go for QLD. It'd basically be NZ+QLD coming together in support against NSW.

I would support NSW over the kiwis
**** the kiwis

It's international sport neither the Maroons or the Blues have any right to do so. Unless it was one of those old school tours.

It's international sport neither the Maroons or the Blues have any right to do so. Unless it was one of those old school tours.
Yeah that was kinda what I was going for.

Gotta love those old tours where the Poms would lose to a regional rep side then beat the Aussies the week after. Or we'd get done by a local English team then spank Great Britain in the main game. It's unfathomable these days.

Just heard Burgess is gonna captain England. Also Russell Crowe has a police complaint about him because he put Azealia banks in a bearhug? lol I dunno where I shoulda put that so here sounds good.

1. Holmes
2. Mansour
3. O'Neill
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Morgan
7. Maloney
8. Woods
9. Friend
10. Boyd
11. Cordner
12. Gillett
13. Merrin

14. Moylan
15. Frizell
16. Klemmer
17. Trbojevic

Reading between the lines and from what was reported in the DT today, this is the sort of line-up we should expect against Scotland next weekend, all the players who didn't play last weekend are guaranteed a spot.

Last edited:
1. Holmes
2. Mansour
3. O'Neill
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Morgan
7. Maloney
8. Woods
9. Friend
10. Boyd
11. Cordner
12. Gillett
13. Merrin

14. Moylan
15. Frizell
16. Klemmer
17. Trbojevic

Reading between the lines and from what was reported in the DT today, this is the sort of line-up we should expect against Scotland next weekend, all the players who didn't play last weekend are guaranteed a spot.

Moylan will be at fullback, not Holmes.

Did JWH cop any punishment for his coat-hanger on Thurston in the Perth test? All I could find on it was an article from the day after with Mal saying it should have been put on report. Is there an MRC for internationals?

Did JWH cop any punishment for his coat-hanger on Thurston in the Perth test? All I could find on it was an article from the day after with Mal saying it should have been put on report. Is there an MRC for internationals?

Nope, just shows you the game has absolutely no consistency when it comes to foul play.

Valentine Holmes dropped for Scotland game, wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. O'Neill
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Maloney
7. Cronk
8. Woods
9. Smith (c)
10. Klemmer
11. Thaiday
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Friend
15. Boyd
16. Merrin
17. Morgan

18. Holmes
19. Cordner

If anything that says Mal has him pencilled in for the big games vs the poms and kiwis.

Mansour & Ferguson will be the wingers in the big games.

Mansour & Ferguson will be the wingers in the big games.
I hope you're wrong.

One of Dugan or Ferguson should miss out.

Holmes was outstanding versus the Kiwis and has a fantastic all around winger skill set. Neither of the other two has his finishing smarts, safety under the high ball or clutch play ability.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.