Fox Sports Chooseday Night Football

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
On right now, 1994 game against the Roosters. Willie Carne just swooped upon a loose ball and raced 80 meters to score the first try.

Just FYI ;-)

Never liked those jerseys.

Should just make this a general thread for all Chooseday Night/Head to Head.

Missed this game, but generally try and catch all the old games.

Last game I saw was our R26 14-12 victory against the Dogs. Gee, there were some startling parallels to the '12 side IMO.

Couldn't help but notice the first defender in was tackling the legs. It's not that long ago and now the legs tackler is 3 rd man in and only to slow things down.

I remember when we used to own chooseday night football, we would post up the choices and we would go nuts voting every chance we would get for the Broncos game, and it always was. But then they changed the way you could vote :(

We fought the law and the law won.

Andrew Gee is such an underrated footballer IMO

He was just amazing, you forget how great he was sometimes, but gee he was something else.

It may sound bias but I can't think of a better centre that I've seen to be honest. (Was only 8yo when Meninga retired). Inglis probably more talented but never got involved as much (from the centres).

I have a similar opinion of Gavin Allen to some of these about Pearl and Gee. He was over shadowed by Lazarus but the guy was a machine and had a great second phase plus could put on a very big hit.

I think the broncos had a lot of underrated forwards back in that era. Hohn, Cann and even Matterson to a lesser extent. Not overly flashy players, but geez they got the job done.

R16 2006 vs. Sea Eagles on at 6pm.

Tate's try was absolute class in this. So much deja vu when he scored his famous try in Origin 3 06.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.