Gallen ruled out of opener in Melbourne

Gallen is a great Origin player (when not giving away too many penalties). Laffranchi has none of the mongrel that Gallen has and IMO this is a massive loss to them as outside of O'Donnell they have no really aggressive guys in their pack and we have Myles, Crocker and too an extent Petero.

Yeah I was thinking the same ning. Gallen can be a douche when the game isn't going his teams way and keeps giving away more and more penalties, otherwise he hits hard and really brings some aggression to the table. Laffranchi is more of a workhorse isn't he? He'll still be somewhat useful but Gallen probably have been better

damn now we wont have all those piggy back penalties that Gallen would give us

Foordy said:
damn now we wont have all those piggy back penalties that Gallen would give us

That's where I was coming from

Meh they are bother Mediocre Origin players at best. QLD should wipe the floor with them no matter who they pick.

Honestly I think Gallen is in better form than Laffranchi. Although Laffranchi is more disciplined so we'll miss out on a few penalties.

So who will start in Gallen's place? Laffranchi, Lewis or Creagh? Probably Creagh with O'Donnell at lock.

I'm not the only one who thinks Gallen is a total myth. That he's represented Australia on several occasions says so much about the lack of decent back rowers in the game at the moment.

I'd say he's shit, but manure serves a purpose and is actually useful. Gallen's an oxygen thief with a fat arse and no talent.

Scotty said:
Yeah I was thinking the same ning. Gallen can be a douche when the game isn't going his teams way and keeps giving away more and more penalties, otherwise he hits hard and really brings some aggression to the table. Laffranchi is more of a workhorse isn't he? He'll still be somewhat useful but Gallen probably have been better

Haha, what? [icon_lol1.

Laffranchi has been damaging all year for the tits. He was the difference last week. I'd rather Gallen.

lol, Another grub gone form that team.
He's still a very good player IMO but laffranchi can do a good job.

This sucks, i was looking forward to some indigenous players taking care of him..

Glad hes out, one of the biggest threats to qld imo. Has been in great form, and has the mongrel needed for SOO. Laffranchi has been off par this year, nowhere near as good as he was last year

I'd rather him played, I wanted to see some 'fire ups' against him because of the racism fiasco. It would have been great to see some beef.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • MrMoore
  • Brocko
  • dirtyharry
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • TimWhatley
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.