Game 1 - Post Match Discussion

ROFLMAO!

That is class. :lol:

SO the whinging has escalated to an unbelievable level even for NSWankers. I can't remember a more blatant public attempt to pressure refs into favouring NSW. The clear message here is do it our way or we go behind your back and get you sacked.

What the F@ck has Brad Fittler got to do with anything let alone how the refs are being run ?.

How does the league even take him seriously enough that he can turn up with a report that nobody asked him to produce throw it in front of Gallop and get an official investigation going over 1 decision which they think cost them a game ?.

More fuel for the hatred of NSW as far as I'm concerned, if they can't win on the field they will do as they have always done and try to win off the field.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...in-bill-harrigan/story-e6frepbx-1226375977566

I think it's GOOD that Harrigan's position is being discussed. The referee's have been worse this year than we've seen in a few years.

But I don't agree with how it's come about.

I too wondered WTF does Brad Fittler have to do with anything?

Paul Kent is such a twat. "GI Joke"? "Refs privately agree was wrong". More innuendo from this hack.

Fittldur probably went out on a Maccas run and got lost. Refs thought Gallop invited him, Gallop thought the refs invited him so he ate some sandwiches and pretended he understood.

I think it's GOOD that Harrigan's position is being discussed. The referee's have been worse this year than we've seen in a few years.

But I don't agree with how it's come about.

I too wondered WTF does Brad Fittler have to do with anything?

Yes, I agree with this mrslong, but most positions are assessed at the end of a season not in the middle of SoO.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Bongo
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • levikaden
  • Stix
  • Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jeza23
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.