Game 1 - Post Match Discussion

Thought Ashley Harrison was also important for us as well.

Made some really important runs at vital times, and as usual, he got through a mountain of defensive work.

Nate Myles?

That's a bit left field, probably did a lot of good work around the ruck...or the selectors played innie minnie mynie moe.

I thought farah put in a few good kicks but the one to set up inglis was perfect

He played at the ball but then Inglis regained posession of the ball...THEN Inglis knocks on. How on earth is that a try?

It should have been a 'penalty' try.

Inglis would have scored properly, if Farah didn't use a foot to kick out at the ball.

Forward pack sucked some serious nuts.

Petero needs to leave origin now.

Dave Taylor needs to be run wide.

Gillette isn't a forward.

Tate is the mother ****ing boss of State of Origin.

That was a try.

QUEENSLANDER!

Yup Hannant was the standout Bronco and got no minutes. Such a joke. Gillett came for him also, which makes no sense.

Hodges seeming never excels in Origin. Needs to learn from the master Tate.

Poor, just like all Broncos this match except for Hannant.

I thought Thaiday was ok, Gillett added some energy and Hannant was awesome.

Some of Thaiday's defence was excellent

i thought hannant was the best forward on the field in his stint. even though half of it he was running with one boot on.

thaiday was too relaxed chasing that kick to ground it in goal. so was hodges.

scott and petero were too slow for that game. sorry petero maybe its time for a bench role and hannant to start. maybe even left right out and mcguire in.

tate played like a man possessed. MOM game.

boyd.. what can i say. his ledger looks good with 2 tries but i could have scored both on the back of the inside work done by others... 8 points for nsw were also from him.... IMO boyd scored nothing more than he let nsw score = even.

good to get a win but i think loyalty is hampering us.. as much as i hate to admit.

The entire forward pack were useless. Hannant didn't have to do much to stand out.

What I want to know is why the hell our coach didn't send a message out to say "Pass to runners, you're all ****ing useless".

Forward pack was below par but I don't think any of them deserve to be dropped. Petero I thought was very good in his second half stint. We finally got some decent field position when he came back on.

What I want to know is why the hell our coach didn't send a message out to say "Pass to runners, you're all ****ing useless".

Langer isn't on the field when we have the ball. (Well not a much)

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Hurrijo
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lozza
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • phoenix
  • Fitzy
  • cento
  • Turky Murky
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.