Game 2 - QLD vs NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first touch from Frizell

Good stuff levelling up

Was that penalty on Smith?

is it just me or does both teams seem a bit flat. no one seems to be running or hitting all that hard like we are used to in origin

Lol Cameron Smith squirrel grip

our defense seems very very very weak in the middle almost look like newcastle knights

NSW looking a lot better with the ball.

I wouldn't take 2 points here

once again winning or loosing all the commentators talk abuot is what nsw are doing right or what nsw are doing wrong. it really is just pathetic how 9 can do this year after year

What are NSW doing kicking for goal

once again winning or loosing all the commentators talk abuot is what nsw are doing right or what nsw are doing wrong. it really is just pathetic how 9 can do this year after year

Yeah QLD callers are completely down the middle

So if you didn't know, Corey Parker is retiring and he won the Wally Lewis medal last year.

QLD getting the rub of the green here

nsw happy to play dirty in ruck. not scared to give penalties away id rather us not take 2 and jsut keep getting reapeat sets

**** no ... Nsw were on the ropes ... Thats why they kept giving away penalties

Yeah QLD callers are completely down the middle

problem is mate there are next to no qld callers. u cant count lockyers and fatty once every 20 minutes words its a joke u cant notice it cause ur nsw and ur happy to hear about ur team non stop just a bit of professionlism from the commentators to talk about both teams is all i ask

Open season on kickers apparently.

this is a horrible game so far. refs really makeing it not flow well with all the soft penalties goin both ways just let the teams play footy ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.