/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Either Ethan Lowe or Jake Friend for succession purposes

Morgan has apparently done his PCL. Assuming he's out for game 3, who comes into the bench?

Barba? Friend? A 4th forward? Would have been the perfect opportunity to debut Milf...

Poor bastard. I don't see Barba coming in, he's too small for that utility role and really just covers fullback/wing for injuries.
As a left field idea maybe Kyle Feldt if he can play tight, he's got size but no idea if he's ever played anywhere other than on the wing.

Granville for impact, or Ben Hunt for a similar role to Morgan.
Morgan is just a fucking gun for us though. Hard to believe I didn't want him last year.

Last edited:
Morgan a fucking gun?

I don't think he has done anything for QLD or Australia, he just comes of the bench and doesn't make any mistakes.

How on God's green earth is Friend still in the running for a rep side given his form? Granville would be OK for a one off, Mccullough if you have an eye on succession, but I fear we might see a DCE return (assuming Hunt and Milf are banned).

Morgan a fucking gun?

I don't think he has done anything for QLD or Australia, he just comes of the bench and doesn't make any mistakes.

His extra ball playing is valuable alongside his running and tackling. NSW right side defence had absolutely no idea last night with Morgan and Thurston running the attack there. They were incredibly lucky to hold on. He's the best utility in the comp for sure.

His extra ball playing is valuable alongside his running and tackling. NSW right side defence had absolutely no idea last night with Morgan and Thurston running the attack there. They were incredibly lucky to hold on. He's the best utility in the comp for sure.

I didn't see Morgan attacking with Thurston I saw Morgan running on the left. Not sure if he actually broke any tackles or anything. He does his job so he deserves a pat on the back.

Personally I just see him as a stronger Blake Austin, ok kicking and passing but ball running is his biggest strength.

He had 2 tackle busts, a line break assist, 76 metres and 17 tackles with no misses.

Game 1 last year he threatened every time he touched the ball when he came on, Game 2 Qld were trash, Game 3 last year he was great.

Game 1 this year he got knocked out early. Ridiculous to write him off as a rep player and say he "hasn't shown one thing in 5 games" when he definitely has, especially when he's playing out of position most of the time.

Last edited:
I didn't see Morgan attacking with Thurston I saw Morgan running on the left. Not sure if he actually broke any tackles or anything. He does his job so he deserves a pat on the back.

Personally I just see him as a stronger Blake Austin, ok kicking and passing but ball running is his biggest strength.

Stronger.......and better

Now did my eyes deceive me last night or was that Napa in the sheds and kitted out to play? If so, what was the story there?

Now did my eyes deceive me last night or was that Napa in the sheds and kitted out to play? If so, what was the story there?

Ethan Lowe was there too. I suspect they're all just there for the experience.

Has anyone ever seen a player that attempts the penalty pull more than Arron Woods. I seriously think this guy benefits from the no punch rule.

Has anyone ever seen a player that attempts the penalty pull more than Arron Woods. I seriously think this guy benefits from the no punch rule.

Farrah, Fatfita, Gallen, Bird.

If Morgan is out, why don't they bring in Milf? Let's be honest here, the series is won now, so there can be no excuses of lowering standards, winning at all costs, etc. Just say the ban is done and move on, I'm pretty sure the players in question have all got the point now.

As much as I'd love to see Milford on the bench in Game 3, I just can't see Kev lifting the ban, especially now that the series is won and there's no real reason to lift the ban to get the best players in to replace Myles & Morgan.

It honestly wouldn't shock me if he didn't even blood someone in Game 3 and just went with a bench of Guerra, Papalii, Lillyman & McQueen or something. All the really good players he would like to blood are all banned, Milford, Hunt, Napa, Holmes, Munster.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • leon.bott
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Jazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.