Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

And he also has a hot daughter as well

4d168574d5167232e2b0f2e7f12729bb
Yeah she's hot and all, but imagine Toovey for a father in law. You wouldn't want to piss him off, and there'd be an investigation for everything you do wrong.

Last edited:
Could never work. Imagine you're on the job and catch a glimpse of toovs.

Edit: Inappropriate content

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a convicted drug cheat.

No slander.

Post in question has been removed.

He is a convicted drug cheat.

No slander.
I'd agree if the post stated that but it did not. It claimed an untruth and that is libel or slander. It is a fine line but we should not be making false claims on this site or anywhere for that matter.

Good call.
In the interest of transparency, I've removed it because it implies guilt. I won't name names, but past actions cannot be used to imply current/future guilt, that's borderline slander and isn't allowed. So I respectfully ask to refrain from doing so.

On a different topic, is Peptide Paul Gallen officially the most losingenest captain in origin history?

On a different topic, is Peptide Paul Gallen officially the most losingenest captain in origin history?

When you look at the win/loss ratio and series losses. Yes

6 wins from 15 games. 5 series losses.

Last edited:
That's a great win and a smart win.

Kevvie coached like a champion, that move to get Oates to score was great to see. They honed it both camps and got a chance to isolate Jennings and did a great job on him all night.

Kevvie loves a set move and a play. I am predicting more to come out in game three.

It was great with greater emphasis on the right side that Inglis still had such a great game. Inglis was cranky last night and he wanted the ball- 10 touches by half time.

Boyd was outstanding, passing on that right edge was just great play..

Any word on what duties, if any, Kevvie will have with the Broncos after origin 3? I'd imagine the state responsibilities are pretty light until next year.

Would love to see some more set plays show up in our club matches!

I couldn't agree more, I was critical of his selection from the start but he has done everything expected at this level. He didn't get the attacking chances tonight but was rock solid in D which is where i thought he would struggle.

You rightly point out the first try but he also shut down that left side with some terrific reads. He would be considered unlucky if Chambers replaces him in game 3.
He has probably ended Jennings rep career IMO, if Jennings couldn't get over O'Neill then forget it. That's not meant to be a knock on O'Neill either but he was our second pick.
He was solid in defense, but after making a dumb penalty that resulted in the NSW'kers first try, and how slow he looked when chasing Maloney (Tyson Frizell looks like Usain Bolt compared to him), I would have no qualms to see Chambers return in game 3.

Maloney is not exactly slow.

He ran onto that ball and ran straight. O'Neill had to stop, turn around and run.

Cronk couldn't even come close to catching Maloney and he has shown some good speed, as well.

However, if Chambers is fit, O'Neill won't be playing in Game 3. He was only there to begin with because Chambers was injured.

Last edited:
He was solid in defense, but after making a dumb penalty that resulted in the NSW'kers first try, and how slow he looked when chasing Maloney (Tyson Frizell looks like Usain Bolt compared to him), I would have no qualms to see Chambers return in game 3.

You take the good with the bad. He was also the main reason for our first try with his shot on Jennings forcing him into a stupid offload in which he had no control. He also has managed to effectively shut down Michael Jennings for the past 2 games

You take the good with the bad. He was also the main reason for our first try with his shot on Jennings forcing him into a stupid offload in which he had no control. He also has managed to effectively shut down Michael Jennings for the past 2 games
Yeah, I'm not saying he should be dropped because of it, but imo he isn't good enough to keep Chambers out when fit.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.