PRE-GAME Game Details for Sydney Broncos supporters. SYDNEY STABLE....

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

O

ozwire

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2008
Hello Sydney based Supporters

PLEASE come and join the Sydney Stable to out-cheer the Dragons. We intend to congregate behind AA and BB on the Hill (General Admission tickets) unless we find a better spot on the night- see the pic below.

LOOK OUT FOR THE BIG FLAGS!!!!! Please get there early - there will be a big crowd and we need to reserve our space. GO THE BRONCOS!!!

10985859_10153221821394705_5788714495149511905_n.jpg

Gonna try and go to this, should be a great game. Except we've lost almost every single Sydney game I've attended....

better stay away then!! (only kidding see you there....)

Whereabouts are you located mate?

Sydney on the North Shore mate, but I work over with the Simpletons in Manly so I try to get to as many games as possible to give it to them

Haha [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] you should of seen it when I went to the Broncos V Parra game a few years back, it was the one with the Lussick/Wallace fight and at the time I absolutely gave it to this prick beside me. Then on half time Hayne kicks a field goal from the sideline, directly in front of me, and I start giving it to the fans saying who would kick a field goal on half time ?! Haynes a deadset moron !

Next thing I know we lose the game by 1 point.

I've arranged snipers to make sure you don't get in the stadium, rethink carefully your decision.

Tell them to be careful, fucker's deadly with a bolt pistol.

Oh don't worry I have hired the best, they were trained by John Warnock Hinckley Jr, oh crap.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.