vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

View attachment 5350

giphy.gif

I presume this is all on the advice of the mind guru he's hired?

I can’t remember the series but the one where he came and played on one leg where he had a pre choke artist B Hunt in the wings is probably a reason fans were off him as well

I can’t remember the series but the one where he came and played on one leg where he had a pre choke artist B Hunt in the wings is probably a reason fans were off him as well

And spent the whole game running sideways. Yeah that wasn't good to watch.

Kevvie seems very nervous and he is acting strange. Not allowing the players to mention NSW is almost making them a laughing stock. Hopefully it’s all building up to a QLD ambush but I’m not convinced.

Sports hypnosis is a thing

Kevvie seems very nervous and he is acting strange. Not allowing the players to mention NSW is almost making them a laughing stock. Hopefully it’s all building up to a QLD ambush but I’m not convinced.
I don't know why it bothers me but I hate it when I hear ambush used in a sporting context. It's not like NSW is going to turn up at Suncorp on Wednesday and be surprised when Qld runs out against them.

$5000 an hour, yikes. Doesn't give me a lot of faith in Walters if he needs help that expensive.

$5000 an hour, yikes. Doesn't give me a lot of faith in Walters if he needs help that expensive.

if i tell Walters not to mention the blues, do you think he will give me $5000 ... because i can do that :P

That would be 2014.

As far as I'm concerned, DCE had to earn my indifference first, my respect next.

Integrity matters to me more than almost anything else, and he has shown none in most of his actions or words, and the tits saga is only one part of it.

To top it off, he's a fucking Manly ****.

Surely am
I am too and I can't stand any of those four either. I don't care about DCE in any way, but Smith, Slater, Cronk and JT are either sooks, grubs or both. Just because I'm a QLDer doesn't mean I have to like everyone who pulls on the jersey, so like everyone who's currently upset over DCE, I'm glad that I no longer have to watch those four run around in QLD jerseys. Lockyer was a way better player than any of those guys, IMO.

Last edited:
GO NSW BLUES :)

Getting keen!

Up there with the best ever Queensland wins, lost Langer, Meninga and Vautin in the first half to injury. Hancock played on as long as he could with a shoulder injury and Bob Linder played on with a fractured ankle until retiring finally with 5 minutes to go in the match. Wally Lewis scores an amazing try thanks to one of the biggest tackles from Gillmeister and Queensland wrap up the series 16-12.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, DCE had to earn my indifference first, my respect next.

Integrity matters to me more than almost anything else, and he has shown none in most of his actions or words, and the tits saga is only one part of it.

To top it off, he's a fucking Manly ****.
Why would he care if he doesn't have your respect bud

I'm hoping Munster and Ponga can fire as a combination. Munster combined well with Slater in the past, hopefully he can do the same with Ponga. NSW picked Morris as a "defensive" centre, but I like feel his defense was always highly overrated. Munster/Ponga/Morgan/Oates will be the key.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.