Game I New South Wales Origin Team

This is a quality side, easily their best in a few years, and the only reason it's as dangerous as it is is because Peter Wallace got injured and they were forced to select Peats. I had really hoped they were going to select Merrin too. Damn shame they put Graham on the bench.

What are the odds for the minute of Maloney's first cheap shot that's not a penalty?

They make good selections like Peats and then go and ruin it by going fully stupid and selecting guys like Dugan and Hayne in the centers over Roberts

No posts in over a month from the young fella - hope you're all good @Broncoman.

Broncoman was last seen: Viewing thread Game I Queensland Origin Team, A moment ago

giphy.gif

It's actually pretty odd he hasn't posted. Apart from the clusterfuck that was '14 this is NSW's best chance since 06 to take the damn thing. All those years he talked them up when they didn't stand a chance and now they actually stand a chance and not a peep. Wtf?

He still kicks around on here which is good.
Shout out to @Broncoman

You've been very quiet...

No posts in over a month from the young fella - hope you're all good @Broncoman.

He still kicks around on here which is good.

Hi everyone, yes I have been quiet. I was very busy and focused on my studies in the last month, almost 2000 photos, travelling back and forth to all corners of the city and being involved with my friends. I decided to take a bit of a break. I'm also trying to improve the relationship with my family so I've been trying to speak to them as much as possible trying to make things happier and better. But i'm ok, passed everything and trying to remain as happy as possible.

Of the NSW team they announced of course i have some criticisms but I feel they named a good enough team and I'm pumped to see Hayne back (NSW's chances have improved with him back), good to see Peats get a crack, Jake T deserves a go, happy with Cordner as captain. Pearce is well 50/50 stuff but he has been good this year and he is the best halfback NSW have got so you just have to get behind him and the whole team as best you can.

Hi everyone, yes I have been quiet. I was very busy and focused on my studies in the last month, almost 2000 photos, travelling back and forth to all corners of the city and being involved with my friends. I decided to take a bit of a break. I'm also trying to improve the relationship with my family so I've been trying to speak to them as much as possible trying to make things happier and better. But i'm ok, passed everything and trying to remain as happy as possible.

Of the NSW team they announced of course i have some criticisms but I feel they named a good enough team and I'm pumped to see Hayne back (NSW's chances have improved with him back), good to see Peats get a crack, Jake T deserves a go, happy with Cordner as captain. Pearce is well 50/50 stuff but he has been good this year and he is the best halfback NSW have got so you just have to get behind him and the whole team as best you can.

Forget your family Bman and improve your relationship with BHQ. We missed ya and we enjoy hearing from you.

Please post again on Wednesday. I know it will be difficult when the Maroons towel your Blues up, but we always enjoy your perspective.

im suprised no one has discussed Frizzels move to lock, as good as he is im not sure how hell go at lock

Apparently it wont be a sell out on Wednesday night. Not surprised. Been a total gouge-fest over the past few years. QRL has been really arrogant about putting up prices.

You know you have stuffed up when you can't sell out an Origin match in Brisbane.

Apparently it wont be a sell out on Wednesday night. Not surprised. Been a total gouge-fest over the past few years. QRL has been really arrogant about putting up prices.

You know you have stuffed up when you can't sell out an Origin match in Brisbane.

Can't wait for the comments from Blues fans. "Can't even sell out Suncorp Lolzor!!!!" I don't think they grasp the price gouging that goes on.

Literally had a nightmare that Woodsy tore a hammy in the captain's run and they had to bring Paul Vaughn in as replacement. In my dream I couldn't believe that the incompetent NSW coaches were helped out so amazingly by the "footy gods" as to cover up their ridiculous first choice picks of Wallace & Woods. I was so relieved when I woke up. Haha.

im suprised no one has discussed Frizzels move to lock, as good as he is im not sure how hell go at lock
Frizzel will be fine whether they play him on the edge or at lock. Matter of fact, I think him at lock is arguably better for their team.

Where they messed up is playing Jackson over Graham. A back row of Graham, Cordner and Frizz is absolute dynamite.

Strong team from the Blues, huge challenge ahead for Queensland. I believe they're up to it though.

We did it without Locky, we can do it without Thurston.

I'm taking the Father in Law along to game 3 (I think its a bucket list event as he's never been to an origin and turns 79 this year)
we were prepared to pay a premium and got goodish tickets just beside half way but at the front of the top tier. Still $200 each and even though I prefer to watch from high up it's a **** load of money for a footy game from those seats.
That's a pretty good BBQ with friends right there, no fighting for a piss or $8 for a rum etc etc.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.