PRE-GAME Game II 2019

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
This is a must win game for QLD.

If NSW win this game, they will go into Sydney with plenty of confidence and QLD won't win it.

Ponga needs to stand up tonight. He can't deliver another 40 minute performance like he did in Game 1. He needs to play well for the entire 80 and he needs to deliver in the crucial moments again.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
This is a must win game for QLD.

If NSW win this game, they will go into Sydney with plenty of confidence and QLD won't win it.

Ponga needs to stand up tonight. He can't deliver another 40 minute performance like he did in Game 1. He needs to play well for the entire 80 and he needs to deliver in the crucial moments again.
Ponga has Locky type greatness ahead of him. He's QLD's fullback for the next five years, easily. It's him V Tedesco, what a match up! This is what makes Origin.

Plus, a game 3 decider, come on man, It's QLD! I called a white wash, here we go.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Finally got around to watching that Latrell Mitchell feature doing the rounds on NRL.com.

Of the 'seven reasons' only two of them stood out. Mitchell's awful effort when Munster made his break and put Chambers away in the first half and his lazy chase on a grubber that should have trapped Gagai inside the in-goal.

The rest they got him on is being lazy with his supports which you could nab a few players on in the exact same clips they showed.

I don't think I've ever seen any state throw a superstar under a bus as much as the Blues here.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Officials to have a red hot crack at sending it to a decider but Qld too good.

Part of me keeps thinking we are going to thrash them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter