Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Has Holmes been learning off Boyd? He certainly isn't putting his body on the line tonight, we are so missing Marnus from last week.

Our boys are totally gassed already
yeah but they had to defend in their own 30 for most of the first half and when they did get possession NSW were offside the whole time so its understandable. I;m not too disappointed as i knew the powers that be were not going to give Qld a fair shake tonight.

Eh, they lose tonight they lose, there isn't much outside of Allan and Grant that would make a difference tonight, especially if Welch and Munster are gone.

I'm not so sure.

1 Allan
2 Gagai
3 Lee
4 Hunt
5 Holmes
6 Munster
7 DCE
8 Welch
9 Grant
10 Papalii
11 Tino
12 Sua
13 Arrow

14 Hunt
15 Carrigan
16 Collins
17 Lui

If we lose Welch and Munster, Put Carrigan into prop and Fotuaika to the bench, Hunt to 6 and Friend to 14.

I'm not so sure.

1 Allan
2 Gagai
3 Lee
4 Hunt
5 Holmes
6 Munster
7 DCE
8 Welch
9 Grant
10 Papalii
11 Tino
12 Sua
13 Arrow

14 Hunt
15 Carrigan
16 Collins
17 Lui

If we lose Welch and Munster, Put Carrigan into prop and Fotuaika to the bench, Hunt to 6 and Friend to 14.

Not a bad side at all but you are totally dropping Capewell?

Holy shit clash of the titans right here.

I'd pay good money to see those two punch on.

Last edited:
Dce is the Mitchell Pearce for QLD. HE wasnowhere near MoM last game and has gone missing nearly every game he's played, especially when we need him to lift.
Holmes needs another 3 years to get back to origin WINGER level. Friend over grant lol. Tino and fotuaika over carrigan lol. Sami hahahahaha. Hunt has to have some photos of the QLD selectors or something..

Not a bad side at all but you are totally dropping Capewell?

I dont reckon he is right tbh, thats the main reason. Groin injuries arent easily overcome. He looks very sluggish and isnt making the contact he was last week.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.