Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

One thing I’ve noticed in this game compared to game one is that in defence QLD are waiting for the impact to come to them. Charge up and take it to these pricks !
Could be the whole fly in fly out effect.

I think it really fucked with teams this year when you had to travel.

Adelaide both teams had to travel... this game nsw looking far more energetic and have worn qld down quickly with a good kicking game

Last edited:
Yep, Qld is not up for this tonight.

Not sure they arent up for it, they just cant find another gear. Our centers were excellent last week, this week they havent been great. Our entire backline has been ineffective as well as our halves. Its tough to back up last weeks superhuman effort with another one.

I'm still of the belief if possible, we should have picked natural centers in the centers and with hindsight, probably Allan to fullback as he has played there more recently than Val.

Not sure they arent up for it, they just cant find another gear. Our centers were excellent last week, this week they havent been great. Our entire backline has been ineffective as well as our halves. Its tough to back up last weeks superhuman effort with another one.

I'm still of the belief if possible, we should have picked natural centers in the centers and with hindsight, probably Allan to fullback as he has played there more recently than Val.

Eh, they lose tonight they lose, there isn't much outside of Allan and Grant that would make a difference tonight, especially if Welch and Munster are gone.

Sami was saved by brimsoms injury but surely he's dropped after this.

Gagai bringing the poor defence tonight

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Yem
  • LGH
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • broncs30
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • westy316
  • Sproj
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Painin the Haas
  • vertigo
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • mrslong
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.