PRE-GAME Game III 2019

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

That idiot fittler saying sims shouldnt get a ban because the refs didnt give a penalty. Am i wrong in thinking that tackle Moose made on maloney that the whiny little bitch fittler complained about ( which Moose got banned for ) didnt result in a penalty either?

That idiot fittler saying sims shouldnt get a ban because the refs didnt give a penalty. Am i wrong in thinking that tackle Moose made on maloney that the whiny little bitch fittler complained about ( which Moose got banned for ) didnt result in a penalty either?
Wait did McGuire actually get a suspension for that?

Sims shouldn't get a ban (so Klemmer doesn't get picked). NSW could go in without their best prop and with someone like Wighton or Guthreson in the halves. They give QLD this great opportunity, and then we go and get like half of our squad injured.

How the hell is mbye an origin player..

Sims found guilty. Klemmer expected in.

Goddamn it

Mbye has been playing left centre for tigers and doing a bloody good job at it, I’d swap Morgan and Mbye as Morgan provides more off the bench and Mbye seems to be better in defence at centre.

Get the utility on early, don’t put them on with 5 minutes to go

Depends, it's going to be an epic defensive contest hopefully so game breaking might not be possible until much later in each half.

Reports Mitchell Pearce is to replace Nathan Cleary.

I wonder how he and Maloney will combine. It's not like it was years ago when they were both at the Roosters, they both now need to be the main guy in the side.

Pearce with a Man of the match performance. He isn't the same player he was in his last stint and winning the game will not be his job. From memory, the last time he played he was THE guy. I'm hopeful of a brain fart or 2 but he's a definite upgrade on Cleary IMO.

Remember when on the weekend he did everything he could to get the Broncos back into the game? Failing to find touch twice. He still has the choke in him. He should be thankful he is not at Suncorp Stadium.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.