Game III Discussion

Not that I want them to improve, but i think they missed the boat by not picking Vaughan
He is miles ahead of Woods talent/impact wise.

I seem to always forget Vaughn, yep replace Woods with him. Problem for NSW is, they won't do it. Woods is average but they have such a mancrush on him and Pearce, they won't drop them, which is good news for Qld.

Anyway, on to player ratings, as I get time through the day.

Watching John's after the game, what a cockwomble. To say he hopes kids have this defeat burned into their brains and it makes them physically sick is a joke.
He's more talking about a want for NSW next generation to be ingrained with a will to beat Qld by using the dominance of the last 12 years to fuel the fire.

Qld'ers have an inherent wanting to beat NSW built up by the decades prior to 1980 when NSW would claim to be the best based on residents teams.

It seems NSW just want to be the best rather than beating qld. It was there to see after game 1 where they won easy and thought sweet we're back on top, the qld'ers are retiring, now we can go on and win the next 10yrs.

Aqua Man a QLD fan:

DEiXSJ8XsAIBI1x.jpg

He's more talking about a want for NSW next generation to be ingrained with a will to beat Qld by using the dominance of the last 12 years to fuel the fire.

Qld'ers have an inherent wanting to beat NSW built up by the decades prior to 1980 when NSW would claim to be the best based on residents teams.

It seems NSW just want to be the best rather than beating qld. It was there to see after game 1 where they won easy and thought sweet we're back on top, the qld'ers are retiring, now we can go on and win the next 10yrs.

It's just plain stupid though to say he hopes kids become physically sick over a game of football.

Not really......

Its a step in the right direction to find what's needed to be successful in Origin.

It's just plain stupid though to say he hopes kids become physically sick over a game of football.
His wording was poor I guess, but he is a footballer after all.

TBH he looked completely lost about how to comprehend everything given what happened since the 1st half of game 2.

NSW should lay the blame squarely on Gus Gould and the rest of their dumbshit media. According to them, job was done. Dynasty started. They were talking up how we'd lost the plot and the older players had gone on too long and their new crop was perfect and had the right attitude and were a group that should play together for the next ten years.

Except now of course, the reason they lost is because Qld have this leadership group that keeps blooding new players with the right attitude and they know from the start how far they have to extend themselves. And NSW won't every win until they "get it".

I'm sorry, I thought they "got it". Getting rid of Gallen and Farah and captaining Cordner and picking Peats and having these impervious beasts that Pearce can work off, is exactly what they should have done all along, right? No, what they should have done is not thought the job was already done and that you need to constantly evolve every game and that Qld would not just let the rest of the series play out as a copy of Game 1. And that if you have fat lazy pricks like Fifita and Woods getting idolised, then eventually they're going to believe their own hype and think they can't do any wrong. Until they do something wrong.

Qld took the game to NSW and they couldn't adjust. Because their media made them think they wouldn't ever have to.

Woods is an improved version of Hindmarsh. Great tackle stats but all flops.
They have to punt the show ponies but NSW just love the talent of Hayne and Fifita types even if they only see it evety 6 th game.

Interested to hear thoughts on fitting Boyd, Scott and Inglis back into the side. Scott for Glasby but how do you get the other 2 in. Inglis for Morgan ( the park player) who goes back to the bench but boyd is interesting and Milf will have to wait or improve his play at 6. That goes for Oates as well.

Nice problem to have

They have to punt the show ponies but NSW just love the talent of Hayne and Fifita types even if they only see it evety 6 th game.

Interested to hear thoughts on fitting Boyd, Scott and Inglis back into the side. Scott for Glasby but how do you get the other 2 in. Inglis for Morgan ( the park player) who goes back to the bench but boyd is interesting and Milf will have to wait or improve his play at 6. That goes for Oates as well.

Nice problem to have

A nice problem... for next year. For now...

Relaxed-frog1.jpg

Nice problem to have

It would have to be

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Gagai

14 Morgan

Wouldnt it. Sucks for Holmes, but just like Oates, he'll have to bide his time more.

What if Cronk retires? Milf and Munster probably too similar in styles to be in the halves together so does dce come into half back?

3. Morgan

6. Munster
7. DCE

14. Milford

We lack depth in the centres.
I would say leave Morgan there.

3. Morgan

6. Munster
7. DCE

14. Milford

We lack depth in the centres.
I would say leave Morgan there.

Inglis and Chambers will be there next year barring injury.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Skathen
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.