Game III Discussion

If you were going to rig it wouldn't you make it a bit more even than it has been. It would be closer to 6-6 rather than 11-1. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they try to manufacture deciders in game 2 I highly doubt the winner is predetermined.

Are they bringing any worthy arguments or are they just citing Rothfield's article after game 2?

What's the plan forwards next year assuming no injuries and form?

8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Gillo
13. McGuire
14. Super sub Morgan vs Milf
15. Wallace
16. Glasby (not yet convinced but warmed sa bit - as new Lillyman Qld always has one)
17. Pappali (concerned is next Carl Webb) vs Hess
19. Kafusi?

Not a lot of depth in forwards. Need a couple of young bucks to stand up and challenge for spots as likely at least one of those injured or maybe Scott isn't the same after the knee.

Agree backs should be overstocked except question of halfback if Cronk retires.

What's the plan forwards next year assuming no injuries and form?

8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Gillo
13. McGuire
14. Super sub Morgan vs Milf
15. Wallace
16. Glasby (not yet convinced but warmed sa bit - as new Lillyman Qld always has one)
17. Pappali (concerned is next Carl Webb) vs Hess
19. Kafusi?

Not a lot of depth in forwards. Need a couple of young bucks to stand up and challenge for spots as likely at least one of those injured or maybe Scott isn't the same after the knee.

Agree backs should be overstocked except question of halfback if Cronk retires.
I know he's not your typical NSW'ker, but I doubt they will allow him to play for the good guys.

I'd go:

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. Milford
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Wallace
11. Cooper
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Morgan
15. Napa
16. Papalii
17. Hess

That is assuming no Cronk or Thurston anymore. If one or two others retire, it changes things. Hopefully some of the kids around a pushing for selection too.

I'd be very tempted to swap Papalii for Kaufusi too but you know, the loyalty thing.

Perhaps you meant to type Hess? That's a fairly glaring omission IMO.

@Number6

I'd go:

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. Milford
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Wallace
11. Cooper
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Morgan
15. Napa
16. Papalii
17. Hess

That is assuming no Cronk or Thurston anymore. If one or two others retire, it changes things. Hopefully some of the kids around a pushing for selection too.

I'd be very tempted to swap Papalii for Kaufusi too but you know, the loyalty thing.
You'd drop the 2017 Man of the Series? That's a daring move!

I heard people say that Origin is rigged.
What is everyone's opinion on that possibility
I call bullshit. Too much scrutiny and only one in a thousand conspiracies is a reality

I heard people say that Origin is rigged.
What is everyone's opinion on that possibility

It's rigged to always have a decider. What would be the reason to rig it for qld to win so many years?

There are whispers that some NSW players were getting on the drink in the lead up to the decider.

If it's true, it really does show the mentality of the Blues.. And why they are still way behind QLD.

There are whispers that some NSW players were getting on the drink in the lead up to the decider.

If it's true, it really does show the mentality of the Blues.. And why they are still way behind QLD.
The Cruiser twins. Should we be surprised?

Active Now

• Skathen
  • cento
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.