POST GAME Game III Discussion

theshed

Return of the Mac
Someone other than Munster. He was one of our best in Game 1, but that was Game 1. When it comes to these games, he hasn't stood up. It's been that way for two years now. He has to tonight. Otherwise we need to start looking elsewhere.
Agree to disagree

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
Surely you're kidding Wolf? There's niggle in every tackle. Would be different if he carried on after knowing the guy was hurt.

Like Steve Price getting picked up and dropped from height a few years ago after getting KTFO.

Kidding in what way? I personally think its worth some action. The grub who did that to Price should have been banned as well. Cant remember if he was or not.

Petch67

Banned User
Watching that back again with Arrow, i think he just got caught up in the moment. He showed genuine concern as soon as he realised. Terrible look for him to do that though, he needs a suspension for it.
Similar to the steve price incident years ago...cant recall who the blues flog was

Midean

NRL Player
NSW
Surely you're kidding Wolf? There's niggle in every tackle. Would be different if he carried on after knowing the guy was hurt.

Like Steve Price getting picked up and dropped from height a few years ago after getting KTFO.
Exactly, i was thinking of the Price incident as well.

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
What arrow was grubby without lie, but he did it without knowing Tedesco was injured. Doesn't make what he did any less wrong just makes it not more wrong if that makes sense

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I'm over this game management from Sutton. Was so obvious when and where the penalties and six agains were coming from even though there were more obvious examples. Munster should never have had to fire up, Sutton should have called it right away.

Maroons playing well, but just lacking the class to put it away. With all the possession and territory they should be up by more.

Bennett has his work cut out from him with Allan. The move back to wing has brought Holmes into the game, but Allan is completely out of his depth.

BroncsFan

State of Origin Rep
This is the most involvement I've seen from Munster in an origin game.

He's having a great game.

He's got some weapons outside him in Capewell (effective as a 2nd rower), Gagai and Val

holdzy

State of Origin Rep
Sterlo sounds sick.

QLD should be up by three tries. Need to take advantage when it is there, because NSW will in the second half.

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Aside from Teddy which threw the Blues into dissaray, Queensland is killing them with their aggression and line speed. It's cost them a few penalties on the Blues line but by and large we've got them rattled.

Still some weapons on the Blues team but we've taken a lot of gas out of them with that first half. Teddy is always supporting Cook, Walker and Cleary which keeps the defence hanging off them. Without him each is less of a threat.

Just keep smashing them in defence and have Munster work that left edge.

Midean

NRL Player
NSW
Watched that arrow thing again I don’t think he knew at all this ain’t no Steve price scenario.
How? Dude was basically asleep on the turf.
Eyes rolled back in his head and snoring too i would guess after running into Papalis knees.

Not sure what would be worse, Papalis knees or Civonecevas hip.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penza

Members online

Twitter