/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Sterlo sounds sick.

QLD should be up by three tries. Need to take advantage when it is there, because NSW will in the second half.

Aside from Teddy which threw the Blues into dissaray, Queensland is killing them with their aggression and line speed. It's cost them a few penalties on the Blues line but by and large we've got them rattled.

Still some weapons on the Blues team but we've taken a lot of gas out of them with that first half. Teddy is always supporting Cook, Walker and Cleary which keeps the defence hanging off them. Without him each is less of a threat.

Just keep smashing them in defence and have Munster work that left edge.

Watched that arrow thing again I don’t think he knew at all this ain’t no Steve price scenario.
How? Dude was basically asleep on the turf.
Eyes rolled back in his head and snoring too i would guess after running into Papalis knees.

Not sure what would be worse, Papalis knees or Civonecevas hip.

Last edited:
We need to keep the intensity for 10-15min and NSW will be toast.

Get Sua out there to provide attack from both 2nd rowers.

Brenko is pretty lethal in attack as well.

Paulo and Cook looking the biggest threats from NSW at the moment

Last edited:
Allan just needs to settle his nerves and keep it simple. Hopefully he’ll be right.

Watched that arrow thing again I don’t think he knew at all this ain’t no Steve price scenario.
Definitely had no idea. Just amped up and showed real concern when he realized.

So I reckon we can book it in that Allan is signed and I'd argue Hess and Sami will be coming with him, those three guys know what it is to be a present day Bronco!

Last edited:
Yesss! mark hunt v Gal lol I’ll pay money to watch Gal get the day lights flogged out of him
Haha, Gal might just be the first footy player to die in the ring. Gotta give him credit though, would take a massive set of stones to get in the ring with Hunt.

So I reckon we can book it in that Allan is signed and I'd argue Hess and Sami will be coming with him, those three guys know what it is to be a present day Bronco!
Yeah, we'd happily give you drongo..... I mean drago

Haha, Gal might just be the first footy player to die in the ring. Gotta give him credit though, would take a massive set of stones to get in the ring with Hunt.

Sadly, i think Gallen could just outwork Hunt. He isnt the fighter he was, Gallen just needs to stay away from his power.

Sadly, i think Gallen could just outwork Hunt. He isnt the fighter he was, Gallen just needs to stay away from his power.
Anythings possible, but for real, Hunt just needs to land once.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrMoore
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.