Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Looking back at the Edrick try, Brenko really did almost derp it up big time.

Instead of who though?

N.Brown?

Saifiti & Klemmer should've been starting in the middle with Haas on the bench, anyone with half a brain could see that. I also would've started Murray over Jurbo, when fit. I would have also stuck with the Keary/Cleary combination for all 3 games. Fittler made some poor decisions this series, it cost him.

Until he gets more physicality into his game I dont think he will ever be as good as he could be.
And I think game 2 of this series showed what a physical Haas can be (in attack at least)... he wasnt really showing intensity in his defence.

Although his cover defence is amazing he doesn't ever look to physically dominate the opposition despite being a quick and powerful person.... but Lolo is similar in that he has never really tried to dominate in defence.

I think that's where TPJ separates from both of them.. he's big, fast, powerful... runs hard in attack, has an offload and looks to dominate in defence.

If he can find a brain he could be the best middle in the game

Haas has a brain, the attitude and stamina, but just doesn't seem to have that gear to truly dominate an opposition

Last edited:
I think we will benefit from the year Haas has had. All he needs is aggression and that is building from the shit he has endured.

And I think game 2 of this series showed what a physical Haas can be (in attack at least)... he wasnt really showing intensity in his defence.

Although his cover defence is amazing he doesn't ever look to physically dominate the opposition despite being a quick and powerful person.... but Lolo is similar in that he has never really tried to dominate in defence.

I think that's where TPJ separates from both of them.. he's big, fast, powerful... runs hard in attack, has an offload and looks to dominate in defence.

If he can find a brain he could be the best middle in the game

Haas has a brain, the attitude and stamina, but just doesn't seem to have that gear to truly dominate an opposition

I think Lolo has a lot more physicality in his runs than Haas does, but neither really hit in defence.

It would be nice to see a TPJ with a brain!

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.