Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It's a dumb comment that fails to take into account the performances of the player. No game of Rugby League is ever won on paper, it's always the efforts on the field and the Maroons proved they were a much better team than given credit for.

If it was said before Game I that's one thing, to come out and say it afterwards was silly.

Game 3 2006 was a pretty weak side at the time. We were next to no hope. Inglis, Hodges, Slater, K Hunt were all unavailable. We had to call up a cooked Wesser, Schifofske at fb, Mogg & Hannay. Lockyer was a "failure at 6" and as a captain (remember the Gus Gould article slamming him after game 1), Cam Smith had won squat (Bedsy was the Australian hooker), and JT was a youngster coming off the 2005 Origin and GF loss. We were much maligned that game - a line break from JT to set up Tate, and an errant pass from Hodgson, and the rest is history.

Let’s hope mark Hunt finishes him off
No hope needed.
When, not if, Hunt connects, it’ll be lights out.
Hunt split Struve’s jaw right up the hey-diddle-diddle from one punch, even though Struve had about a 14 inch height advantage.
Gallen pretty much stands in front of his opponent, so it’ll be a massacre.

Oh yeah, I wasn't saying it was likely, just that there was a chance.

Like all of these are unavailable (in no particular order):

Munster
DCE
Fogarty
Hunt
Norman
Dearden
Morgan
Taylor
Clifford
Mann
Ponga
Brimson
Drinkwater
Lam
Walker
C.Smith
Grant
Alfie
Walters Jr

Then he's in.
May as well chuck the goat Papalii in their... I’m sure he could get the job done

This series really highlights why I have been so disappointed with the last couple of years from the Broncos. Talent helps of course, but football games are won by playing with energy, heart and a bit of aggression. We haven’t been playing with any of those attributes.

A decent coach would also help lift spirits
We had a decent coach.
We would have been challenging for the title this year instead of winning the spoon if Bennett had stayed.

wayne winning with this team is irrefutable proof he’s the greatest coach the game has ever seen, and to suggest he is past it (as many have done) is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a decent coach.
We would have been challenging for the title this year instead of winning the spoon if Bennett had stayed.

wayne winning with this team is irrefutable proof he’s the greatest coach the game has ever seen, and to suggest he is past it (as many have done) is stupid.

Who can argue against 30 nil
and then
48 -18.

Absolutely, should have been given a third chance to not embarrass us in the finals

I mean fourth

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people put the telly on to help get their toddler to sleep. Others take them for a drive.

Broncsgoat starts talking about Bennett / Milford.

Well ****. Reading about it puts me to sleep.

Who can argue against 30 nil
and then
48 -18.

Absolutely, should have been given a third chance to not embarrass us in the finals

I mean fourth
Did you watch on Wednesday? Pretty embarrassing 🤷🏼‍♂️

what about the 2020 broncos? Did you see anything to be proud of?

Last edited:
I'll take stretching for five hundred, Alex.
You’re right, he’s really out of touch...

taking the worst side (on paper) in qld history on 4 weeks notice and absolutely dismantling a far better (on paper) side clearly shows he had no idea what he’s doing and we were right to punt him for seibold.

641F305D 9C18 41CC AFEC D5483598D9CB

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • Cavalo
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Tmac
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.