Game III Live-Chat

Aw man.

So many good players right there, so cool to see Berro chat it up with Civo and TC.

Shame Karmichael and Izzy weren't there.

how good have we been hey? that line up would put 50 on the blues

I could have sworn I was watching a Griffin coached side between 2012-2013 attacking the tryline. But then it hit me, Queensland has been stopped by good defense, not just by a pissweak gameplan.

Last edited:
Slater, Tate, Inglis, Hodges, Yow Yeh, LOCKYER, Thurston, Price, Smith, Civoniceva, Myles, Thaiday, Parker, Berrigan, Scott, Carroll, Hannant - Oh man can we have them back please???

Taylor would be such a good front rower if he wasn't a third Minichiello brother.

Exactly why Taylor should never play origin again - two good runs ending in the most stupid knock ons

Here will come all the Taylor haters. Its a shame he does that cos he did a couple of good runs again. As a complete sideline, that play right there reminded me how much I miss JYY.

Haters?

He's dropped it twice like the big oaf he is.

Should never have been selected in the first place.

Taylor is so talented Mal will almost always find a place for him no matter how much of a liability he is.

Deadset, I understand refs can very often be idiots but that is ridiculous from Galen, it was a clear spear tackle.

I never ever wanted Taylor in the side, but the play devil's advocate, his runs were good and looked to open the blues up, may have even busted the tackle. But then he stupidly drops the ball, not once, but twice.

Myles V Bird

State against state mate against mate

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.