Game III Live-Chat

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
Was such a great game. With the exception of Taylor I thought everyone was fantastic.

Was at the game so didn't hear the commentary, does anyone know why Guerra's first try was disallowed?

Have to say, after criticising chambers selection he definitely proved me wrong, I thought he was very good.

Last night proved 3 things for me

1) This QLD team is fair from done, and without very dubious ref calls I think its hard to make an argument that they wouldnt be talking about 10 in a row.

2) How integral Cronk is to this team

3) Reynolds/hodkinson (if he even played) are no where near origin quality halves when the refs let the boys play football. The brilliant thing about that is we most likely have them to look forward to next year, as it will be hard for the selectors not to pick them after they ''won the shield"[/QUOTE]

They are Origin enough to beat Queensland's record breaking team

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Yeah they were. Because Cronk wasn't there.

As for Taylor being liked, nope. I doubt Mal will give him a 3rd chance after being critical of him in the lead up to game 2.

Alec

International Rep
Hodkinson is a much better Origin player than Pearce since he actually kinda stood up and didn't fail...but still, there's just not too many points in that pairing. If Thurston doesn't choke again next year (and injuries don't kill us), it'll be 9 from 10.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Hodkinson is a much better Origin player than Pearce since he actually kinda stood up and didn't fail...but still, there's just not too many points in that pairing. If Thurston doesn't choke again next year (and injuries don't kill us), it'll be 9 from 10.
Much better than Pearce.....?

Circumstances....that's all. Cronk doesn't break his arm, QLD win the series

and Hodkinson is just another name in the NSW scrap pile.

Alec

International Rep
Much better than Pearce.....?

Circumstances....that's all. Cronk doesn't break his arm, QLD win the series

and Hodkinson is just another name in the NSW scrap pile.
Yes, I agree that QLD would have won. But I'm just comparing Hodkinson and Pearce as Origin players. Pearce has been so shit you'd think he's a double agent. Hodkinson hasn't embarrassed himself. Thus Hodkinson > Pearce in Origin. Nothing to do with QLD, just NSW halves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter