Game III Live-Chat

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2014' started by Big Pete, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Kaz

Kaz State of Origin Captain

He has Fuckwit tattooed on his arm. :tongue_smilie:

2. Wow his credibility is at 0? must have gone up last time I checked.

Socnorb likes this.
  3. Rally Towel

Rally Towel NRL Player

I would like to see:

1. Slater
    2. Boyd
    3. Inglis
    4. Hodges
    5. Chambers
    6. Thurston
    7. Cronk
    8. Scott
    9. Smith
    10. Myles
    11. Guerra
    12. Thaiday
    13. Parker

14. Cherry-Evans
    15. McGuire
    16. Lillyman
    17. Papalii / Hannant

I like Gillett but I question whether he's got the edge for this kind of arena (much like Tupou for the Blues). He's gotten through it but I think he needs to develop a bit more. Give me more grunt off the bench - McGuire's time has come with T'eo off and Taylor likely relegated to the fringes again. I'd probably prefer Hannant to Papalii, but either would do the job. DCE to continue his apprenticeship.

4. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

@toddbalym: Four players to be charged by match review. Details shortly.

5. So who is Gallen going to blame this on this time?

6. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Myles reporting was a joke, Reynolds shoulder was fair, Te'o late tackle was bullshit and I forget the 4th.

7. Greg Bird lifting tackle, didn't get put on report, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't miss a couple of weeks for it.

8. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

He should get a couple of weeks for that disgraceful display of staging. Give him a **** oscar, ffs.

morethenjack likes this.
  9. Splinter

Splinter NRL Player

Reynolds was a turnstile by the end of the game

Sproj likes this.
  10. Can someone please explain to me what Josh Reynolds actually brings to the table besides being a bogan grub who can't tackle to save himself?

Chambers played awesome I thought, very Tate-like performance which is what we need.

If Cronk doesn't break his arm in game 1 and DCE could have played the same role he did tonight, we win the series.

11. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

A tough, feisty and competitive attitude added in with game reading ability, a good kicking game and strong defence. He didn't play well tonight but he was strong in games 1 and 2 and will most likely will be picked for next year.

12. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    I loved how Reynolds didn't try to tackle Guerra for the Cronk try lol

The refs were borderline retarded, Slater get taken out 2 plays in a row yet Teo's late hit was report worthy. Loved how the refs stopped listening to Gallen

Mortician and Porthoz like this.
  13. bb_gun

bb_gun NRL Player

QLD are counting on it ;)

morethenjack, Porthoz and Sproj like this.
  14. BAHAHAHA strong defence?! What game were you watching? He let more people through than the turnstyles to get into the stadium.

And also, I'm not sure that bogan grub has the ability to read anything.

15. Broncoman

Everybody is prone to be a bad game even immortals like Wally, Raper and Churchill who had their good days and bad days. I'm certain if you asked the Maroon players which NSW five-eighth they would least like to play against when on their day I'm certain they would say J-Reynolds.

16. ivanhungryjak

Gotta laugh at Gallens "5 million people" comment. There's actually 7 1/2 million in NSW, you tool.

Broncoman likes this.
  17. I'd have a bunch of players ahead of Reynolds.

Especially Todd Carney, wouldn't want piss in my mouth.

18. ivanhungryjak

[MENTION=1866]Brad[/MENTION]WalterSMH: Reynolds gr2 shoulder charge - 4 matches, Bird gr1 dang throw - 2 matches, Teo gr1dang contract - 1 match, Myles Gr1 dang contact - 1 match

19. Broncoman

Who? If Carney didn't **** it for himself he would be an automatic selection I would think. Maloney is a good player but I feel Reynolds is a lot stronger.

The qualifier was 'when on their day' as in top form being able to deliver to the best of their ability, right?

I'd take...

James Maloney
    Jarrod Mullen
    Aidan Sezer
    Albert Kelly
    Jamie Soward

On their day over Reynolds and would take Carney too if he was still eligible.

Can see that list growing over the years too with Brooks, Moses, Cornish, Wighton etc. emerging.

The thing is Reynolds is always able to turn up, that's what got him this jersey. Not natural ability.