Game III Live-Chat

Rally Towel

NRL Player
Just off the top of my head, what's the squad for next years origin? Everyone fully fit, excluding Tate. For mine this is a no brainer, Lillyman was great in his minutes this year and definitely deserves a bench spot next year, and I'd also have a fully fit Papalii over Taylor / McQueen.
I would like to see:

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Chambers
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Guerra
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Cherry-Evans
15. McGuire
16. Lillyman
17. Papalii / Hannant

I like Gillett but I question whether he's got the edge for this kind of arena (much like Tupou for the Blues). He's gotten through it but I think he needs to develop a bit more. Give me more grunt off the bench - McGuire's time has come with T'eo off and Taylor likely relegated to the fringes again. I'd probably prefer Hannant to Papalii, but either would do the job. DCE to continue his apprenticeship.

Je$ter

NRL Player
Can someone please explain to me what Josh Reynolds actually brings to the table besides being a bogan grub who can't tackle to save himself?

Chambers played awesome I thought, very Tate-like performance which is what we need.

If Cronk doesn't break his arm in game 1 and DCE could have played the same role he did tonight, we win the series.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
Can someone please explain to me what Josh Reynolds actually brings to the table besides being a bogan grub who can't tackle to save himself?

Chambers played awesome I thought, very Tate-like performance which is what we need.

If Cronk doesn't break his arm in game 1 and DCE could have played the same role he did tonight, we win the series.
A tough, feisty and competitive attitude added in with game reading ability, a good kicking game and strong defence. He didn't play well tonight but he was strong in games 1 and 2 and will most likely will be picked for next year.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
I loved how Reynolds didn't try to tackle Guerra for the Cronk try lol

The refs were borderline retarded, Slater get taken out 2 plays in a row yet Teo's late hit was report worthy. Loved how the refs stopped listening to Gallen

Je$ter

NRL Player
A tough, feisty and competitive attitude added in with game reading ability, a good kicking game and strong defence. He didn't play well tonight but he was strong in games 1 and 2 and will most likely will be picked for next year.
BAHAHAHA strong defence?! What game were you watching? He let more people through than the turnstyles to get into the stadium.

And also, I'm not sure that bogan grub has the ability to read anything.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
BAHAHAHA strong defence?! What game were you watching? He let more people through than the turnstyles to get into the stadium.

And also, I'm not sure that bogan grub has the ability to read anything.
Everybody is prone to be a bad game even immortals like Wally, Raper and Churchill who had their good days and bad days. I'm certain if you asked the Maroon players which NSW five-eighth they would least like to play against when on their day I'm certain they would say J-Reynolds.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I'd have a bunch of players ahead of Reynolds.

Especially Todd Carney, wouldn't want piss in my mouth.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
[MENTION=1866]Brad[/MENTION]WalterSMH: Reynolds gr2 shoulder charge - 4 matches, Bird gr1 dang throw - 2 matches, Teo gr1dang contract - 1 match, Myles Gr1 dang contact - 1 match

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
The qualifier was 'when on their day' as in top form being able to deliver to the best of their ability, right?

I'd take...

James Maloney
Jarrod Mullen
Aidan Sezer
Albert Kelly
Jamie Soward

On their day over Reynolds and would take Carney too if he was still eligible.

Can see that list growing over the years too with Brooks, Moses, Cornish, Wighton etc. emerging.

The thing is Reynolds is always able to turn up, that's what got him this jersey. Not natural ability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter