Game III Live-Chat

Even at the highest level, Hodges can shine creating tries for others. I would hope Griffin would be watching this awesome performance from both Hodgo and Parker and encouraging that for our very own team!

Cronk shows how valuable he is. DCE will have to wait a bit longer.

He's been good. I may be a little bias, but I think Parker has been much of the difference tonight, more so than any other.

Aaron Woods has hus own name tattooed on his arm, haha important for league players to have reminders of important stuff like that.

He's been good. I may be a little bias, but I think Parker has been much of the difference tonight, more so than any other.

Well, yeah, Parker is clearly MOTM. Cronk easily the best of the halves though.

Couldn't have asked for a better third game 32-8 makes me feel much better about the losses.

Even at the highest level, Hodges can shine creating tries for others. I would hope Griffin would be watching this awesome performance from both Hodgo and Parker and encouraging that for our very own team!

griffin already in bed.

And all the TV sets in QLD get turned onto a different channel ......

A 3-0 sweep would've been great but we've got the shield and after 8 years of hurt we've got the sheila which is the main thing.

Eat a giant bag of dicks you blue spankers!!

Funny how when we get sucked into the niggle NSW come back into the game

What an unreal performance from Parker, one of the best individual origin performances I've seen. If we had him in Game 2, we win the series.

What the ****

Abbott will knight the halfwit

Active Now

• sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.