Game III Queensland Origin team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan is a defensive liability despite his size he can miss tackles. Munster would be better at centre. See what happens with Thurston and Milford. Put the challenge put the potentials. As for kicking Smith can do more to help Cronk out if don't play a kicking five eight.

As for Holmes at centre he failed miserably at wing, might as well bring Hodges out of retirement before desperate enough to play him there. Besides Gagai is a centre in a crunch although worried about his defence.

Please...can one of the talented posters on here Photoshop Laurey Daley without his wig on, you know, what he'd really be like . A few different styles would be good, like a comb over, fluffy sideburns and desert up top, friar tuck bald spot...I'd like to use a photo like that to stir up my blue buddy but I'd probably get a good laugh out of it too...love poking fun at vanity ! Maybe use Sterlos chrome dome...

We need to put munster in at Centre for sure his defence is very good and as said can cover multiple positions

Thurston gone for the season

"Channel 7 are saying he requires surgery...." So far that's the official source for fox sports.

Looks like Milford is set for the biggest game of his young life! Surely Thurston can go back on his word and play next year?

Milford won't be available either.

"Channel 7 are saying he requires surgery...." So far that's the official source for fox sports.

Channel 7 wouldn't be the best source to rely on. Ill wait for the cowboys or NRL.com one instead

I admit I haven't paid attention to Corey Norman since he came back from injury so I won't comment on that form but he was playing well earlier on in the season. Could he be the man given he'll have more games under the belt ?

I'd go Munster if Milford and Thurston are definitely unavailable.

I'd give DCE one last chance so we can either pencil him as the next HB or black list him forever if he fails as wonderfully as he did last time. Start Morgan at centre.

Although I like Norman at club level nowadays, he's still mentally fragile (not as bad as Hunt), and prone to going MIA.

We don't need Cooper if JT is gone, so bring in Faufusi or start big Papa.

EDIT: I like Munster a lot but I agree with someone who said Oates should be picked. He can cover a backline position in case of an injury, and we have the versatility in our starting backs to shuffle around. He will provide greater impact off the bench as a wide running back rower as well.

Current backs who can play multiple positions: Holmes (FB, maybe 5/8, maybe centre), Morgan (FB, 5/8, centre), Slater (5/8 if we're desperate), Gagai (centre, FB, maybe 5/8), McGuire (hooker if we're seriously desperate), Smith (5/8, HB).

Last edited:
He'll be back from injury, it's whether Walters wants to pick when he's had a month out of the game

Best case scenario Milford will be back in Round 20, which is July 20th. Unfortunately for Milford and Queensland, Origin III is on July 12th.

Munster in for JT.

O'neill hit back well for the Cowboys last week. If he plays well again I'd bring him back in for Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mystico
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skathen
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.