Game One

What was that when Farrah got injured. Ref said he dropped the ball after he was injured. So what !!!!

I thought Chambers was one of our best backs tonight.

He made some strong runs working it out of our end, he was solid defensively and he scored a crucial try.

Now we go to suncorp stadium 1-0 up :takdir:

My bad, tbh I just assumed we would get the 2nd match, obviously not. Not to worry, Melbourne doesn't worry me.
Yep, it's not a home game but it's the next best thing.

Now we go to suncorp stadium 1-0 up :takdir:

You're basically playing another game at home really. People in Victoria cheer for Queensland because of the Storm players in the QLD team and they have all that 'those bastards in NSW are out to get us' mentality and belief that Queensland has.

Would love to know what the go is with GI. Is he injured, got some "personal issues" or what? He's obviously way below par.

Would love to know what the go is with GI. Is he injured, got some "personal issues" or what? He's obviously way below par.

He was in hospital on drip apparently, probably explains it, though tbh the games his had of recent time at centre haven't been that great. Needs to step up esp when Hodges retires.

Last edited:
Inglis tends to be average in at least 1 game of Origin and plays well in the other 2.

Gutsy win by the Maroons. Not their best performance but they refused to lose and beat the Blues in their own backyard.

Never had any doubt and the boys didn't give me a reason to.

Someone resurrect that Gus Gould thread, my god he was awful. His bias has reached such high levels he even has Wally siding with them...

*ball bounces straight to Morris*

Gould: 50/50 ball and the Blues player just wanted it more.

:laugh: Pull the other one Gussy.

I think he's been carrying a knee injury for the last month or two, plus that tonsillitis/flu going around lately has been pretty nasty. Two of my colleagues have been hospitalised with it this month because of breathing difficulties, one has had to go back two or three times and eats antibiotics like tic tacs. If that's what he's got then it might be hard to give 100% on a cold footy field.

Thaiday, Parker were great and Mcguire got better later in the match as well. Gillett as said earlier, really doesn't deserve his spot on current season form.

Was cringing when they decided to take such a long distance penalty goal attempt, thank god that didn't come to bite us on the ass.

I thought Moose played amazing. So proud of him. In fact all of our Broncos played amazing (maybe not Gillett)

giphy.gif

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.