GAME THREE

Shit that score line made me happy when I got back into internet coverage area...very sketchy out here

The tears on LU are delicious, especially after Aaron Woods chest last year. Whinging about the refs is pretty quaint coming from them.

Great performance from the forwards.

They were under fire heading into the decider and they've stepped up big time. And with all due respect, as much as I thought it would be because of Smith, I actually think he's been a little bit erratic. His timing hasn't been quite right and some of his passes have been very loose. It hasn't been a bad performance by any means but it's a credit to the forwards that they've stepped up.

Also got to give GI credit. Once again, when the Maroons needed something extra at fullback, he's delivered. I've been a bit critical of his performances for the green and gold but I think after tonight he may have made the #1 his own.

Meanwhile I don't think the Blues have been THAT bad but they're really missing Farah in defence. The Maroons are targetting Ennis through the middle and it's paying dividends.

Blues haven't had much ball and with the way things are going, I expect that to change in the second half.

Shit, I'll lose internet coverage in 10 minutes and I won't know the result for 5 hours after that...damn, hope I derail !!!

Shit, I'll lose internet coverage in 10 minutes and I won't know the result for 5 hours after that...damn, hope I derail !!!

Well that sucks, feel for you mate

The tears on LU are delicious, especially after Aaron Woods chest last year. Whinging about the refs is pretty quaint coming from them.

You weren't wrong, I even saw someone deluding themselves the blues were the far better side :laugh:

Hodges! What a freak!

Patten searching for anything, any reason.

Queensland 26 up, Poms 3-40, you gotta love sports !

158078-Jerry-Seinfeld-popcorn-gif-Img-NI3K.gif

I got nothing to worry about now !! Yeehaaaa ! That will be my last score line ! 28 -2 !!!!!!

Record will be broken with a conversion if QLD can hold NSW out.

LMAO at Rabs, saying there is the stiffy.

yep, and apparently WE'RE the grubs ...

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.