GAME THREE

11666050_10207305887669709_263294362401212168_n.jpg

What a win, couldn't wipe the smile off my face if you tried.

p.s - Jacob "Shane Webcke" Lillyman!?!?! Where did that come from

Too old my ass.

Age means nothing in Origin.

I was happy with Gagai.

I thought he would be a major liability, and if the game was close then perhaps he would have been. But that doesn't matter, it wasn't and he was good on debut.

Josh Jackson is so shit. I can see him being replaced with Cartwright for next year though. Now that guy could actually be dangerous.

Pearce got absolutely owned defensively too. 7 missed tackles going by nrlstats (not final though), most of our tries down their right side.

I was happy with Gagai.

I thought he would be a major liability, and if the game was close then perhaps he would have been. But that doesn't matter, it wasn't and he was good on debut.

I thought he was great. When he took that kickoff by diving headfirst into the NSW players charging at it I knew he was meant to be there. No self preservation.

hopoate on the other hand.. 7 runs for 20 metres! Hahahahahaha!

Did NSW buy a little heavily into their hype? They really seemed to pack it in and stopped playing constructive football in that second half. Cheap shots all over the place. Show some respect when your getting your butts handed to you, for crying out loud.

So happy for Justin to go out this way, and for Corey to get the Wally Lewis medal.

What a win, couldn't wipe the smile off my face if you tried.

p.s - Jacob "Shane Webcke" Lillyman!?!?! Where did that come from

Called it. Maybe not on this forum though lol. He knew it was his last so was always going to go big!!!!

Not a whole lot to say.

Couldn't have scripted it better.

Vindication for so many.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.