CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Counterattack going well. Both look in good touch to notch up tons

What is it with any NZ sporting event having a streaker? Just cannot help themselves.

Those runs this morning from Green and Hazelwood really did a number on the kiwis here by the looks of things.

All out.

I am sure Australia will not enforce the follow on but I would like to see them do so. They just bowled less than 50 overs and given it is the first test, I can understand them batting again. It gives the bats a free innings really to get some batting practice in and makes the NZ bowlers toil away again just a short time after being made to toil earlier today.

Those runs this morning from Green and Hazelwood really did a number on the kiwis here by the looks of things.

I also do think it shows just how good Green's innings was AND also how important it is to have a quality spinner which NZ don't have.

Looking forward to a super scratchy 1 by Labs...but seriously, it has to turn for him at some point.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • teampjta
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.