CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Another 5 for Sutherland. Pucovski might well be batting soon.

Oh come on Marnus, he should be dropped for that.
Id persist with him. This series is the last till November in the test matches and he is a quality player who I have a lot of faith in to correct his mistakes. Plus there is absolutely no suitable candidate to replace him currently.

McSweeney, Kelly, Whiteman with 50s today.

Pucs out for 22.

Whiteman is not out but yet another day to not look at batting options for Aus.

50 for Goodwin - at least one guy stringing a couple of half decent scores together - half decent the operative word.

WA 3-134

Great ball by Bartlett gets Inglis for 47. Beautiful ball.

First hundred for Goodwin one ball after being so lucky the edge didn't carry to slip.

Finally another young guy to keep an eye on.

First hundred for Goodwin one ball after being so lucky the edge didn't carry to slip.

Finally another young guy to keep an eye on.

He is Murray’s son. He keeps coming and going from cricket.

Bartlett with 5/45 - he is going to play tests, he must be rocketing up the pecking order. At times today he was almost unplayable.

Given Richardson seems like he will struggle to get back, Morris long term injured as well, I'd have the pecking order as such below and given Neser and Boland are getting on, I'd be looking at opportunities for:
Bartlett
Sutherland
O'Neill

Bartlett with 5/45 - he is going to play tests, he must be rocketing up the pecking order. At times today he was almost unplayable.

Given Richardson seems like he will struggle to get back, Morris long term injured as well, I'd have the pecking order as such below and given Neser and Boland are getting on, I'd be looking at opportunities for:
Bartlett
Sutherland
O'Neill
We have some really strong quick bowling coming through, our spin options are also looking quite healthy (green, kuhnemann, Murphy, sangha especially). A lot of these blokes are also quite good with the bat which we’re going to need with the state of our batting stocks.

lol at the drs. That was clearly going to spin back into Ravindra and hit middle/ off…

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • teampjta
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.