CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Green is bowling great here, it seems so unfair so many edges are blowing out his figures.

Tails wagging and Australian bowling attacks, an inconic combo.

Hazlewood a very well deserved 5.

Now on to Australia's turn to collapse.

Oh and Starc has gone past Lillee for test wickets for Aus. Interesting question...is he better than Johnson?

Yeah it didn't look out live and looks just as bad on review but no idea why Smith didn't offer a shot.

That really shouldn't be out but Smith has no one to blame but himself.

Well let's watch Labs not make a scratchy 1 or 2 again. Hope Green is warmed up.

Labs lucky there. Guess he just has to scratch around long enough for the form to turn, it has to at some point surely.

With one shot Labs has scored more than his last test in total.

Well there goes Khawaja one ball before drinks. Aussies already in trouble. Hope Green brings his form for last match otherwise I can see a collapse coming.

Oh and Starc has gone past Lillee for test wickets for Aus. Interesting question...is he better than Johnson?
Johnson at his best was better than Starc at his best. In fact that's probably not fair, Johnson at his best is the best fast bowler I've ever seen.

I think Starc is "more consistent" than Johnson, he doesn't have as many truly shocking days at the office than what Johnson did.

In summary.... I don't know.

Is it time to make the sad admission that Steve Smith's eyes are now painted on ?

Well Henry is proving a menace, that over was phenomenal and he gets Green.

Head falls to a dumb shot, this is a bit of the story of both sides this series.

This Indian dude - Padikkal on debut - he AVERAGES 81 in OD cricket through 30 games! India might be on the verge of a long cricket domination, at least in batting. They have some absolute freaks.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Pablo
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RodF
  • Mustafur
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.