CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

****, that's shit news. RIP Heath.

Yeah, it was a hoax only last week or something.

Surely you'd be ticked off right now if you are Green. Misses the inside edge for four, outside edge for four, swing and miss x80, edge goes for four, ball bounces over the stumps and doesn't hit somehow and then the guy middles one and next ball you hit him in his middle stump. Guy is still there.

David is now getting battered after dropping that catch..

Bowls the same ball 3 times in a row and gets the same treatment.

How bad are we fielding

Wow Australia have some real middle order problems heading into the World Cup.

David, Stoinis, Carey and Inglis all not working out.

Both Smith and Head injured as well.

2 putrid batting performances in a row now.

Plus some average bowling and fielding

This wicket is a road but Australia are looking at 400+ if they don’t actually die first. They are all struggling with the heat.

It might but come back to haunt me but Pat Cummins is a very ordinary white ball bowler, the number of times I have seen him get the treatment is alarming

It might but come back to haunt me but Pat Cummins is a very ordinary white ball bowler, the number of times I have seen him get the treatment is alarming

This Aussie team right now has a lot of issues. That said, they have shown an ability to pull it out of a hat at big tournaments. The side's next gen is a bit worrying and several of the current gen just aren't in good form.

Active Now

• Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncotville
  • MrRobot
  • Spoon
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • porouian
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.