CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Australia as a whole is getting really good at throwing away winning positions

Marsh with a game to forget. It was a tough chance but when your side only has 200 on the board, and you contributed nothing towards it, you gotta take ‘em

Marsh with a game to forget. It was a tough chance but when your side only has 200 on the board, and you contributed nothing towards it, you gotta take ‘em

Yeah but they are playing comfortable cricket and that’s the most important thing.

India will most likely win this WC, never seen a bigger bunch of flat track bullies.

How was the pitch flat? 30 overs of dot balls, genuine 1984 scores of 200 and taking 41 overs to get the 200.

How was the pitch flat? 30 overs of dot balls, genuine 1984 scores of 200 and taking 41 overs to get the 200.

I didn't mean flat in the literal sense, in the sense that the pitches are perfectly conditioned to suit their strengths.

Hardest thing for me was when he gets up smiling.

**** you barely hit the ball off the square and then you drop Virat Kohli when they were 3 for **** all. We need to stop picking so many all-rounders, it doesn't work.

Very predictable stuff from India.

Their spinners barely get a wicket against Afghanistan (a team known for having some high quality spinners), instead it was their pacers who did the damage. Without watching the game, it suggests to me this one isn't as spin friendly as the one dished up in Chennai.

Hardest thing for me was when he gets up smiling.

**** you barely hit the ball off the square and then you drop Virat Kohli when they were 3 for **** all. We need to stop picking so many all-rounders, it doesn't work.
We need to pick less Marsh’s. one is too many.

Australia's comfortable cricket continues to reap wonderful dividends. 30 overs in and already a few dropped catches.

Standards in this team must be at an all time low. There have been far less talented teams that have had more heart / more commitment than this team. The coach needs to go, the captain needs to be replaced and they need a long glass of harden up. This team is a disgrace to the legacy of what has come before with this side. They may somehow win this game but these points still stand.

This is not the Wallabies man, this is the flagship Australian sporting team and their standards must be the worst in the world right now in fielding and not far behind in batting and bowling.

They must be up to around 8-10 dropped catches and twice as many fumbles.

Heads have already dropped out there. This is not a 310-320 pitch, this bowling and fielding has been putrid.

just another day of getting exactly what we deserve #ComfortableCricket

SA start bowling and immediately swinging it at right angles. I don't think it swung once from the Aussie attack.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Redux
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.