CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Hopefully the last time we see Marsh captain an Australian side. Embarassing stuff

So I guess that’s the end of Warner, Wade for sure. Maybe Maxwell too and possibly Starc and Hazlewood.

Hopefully the last time we see Marsh captain an Australian side. Embarassing stuff

See ?
Where da fug is this even being televised ?
A non event as far as I`m concerned .No you tubes . Not even on the news .

My only news source for this World Cup is BHQ .
Non event .
The selectors didn't seem to take it too seriously either with Marsh as captain. Shame because the 3 peat would've been a big deal.

It was on Amazon Prime. Which I completly forgot about because there was no advertising anywhere.

It was on Amazon Prime. Which I completly forgot about because there was no advertising anywhere.

Amazon fcking prime ?
Never heard of it . Warm up Kerry Packer and get cricket back on channel 9 where it belongs . LOL .

The world beaters Afghanistan managed to score a massive 57 for South Africa to chase.

South Africa have deadset choked in the T20 World Cup final. On par with what we’ve done in 15 and 23.

I’m holidaying in the UK at the moment so taking an interest in the county cricket scene over here (when in Rome, yada yada) .. does anyone know what the deal is with the two divisions in the county championship? I see that Marnus Labuschagne & Cameron Bancroft play for division two teams.. I would’ve thought players of their calibre would be in div 1 ?

Travis Head! Struck at almost 4 a ball! Australia made 150+ in under 10 overs.

Active Now

• Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.