VOTE GI No Try

Should Inglis' try have stood?

• Total voters
It was a knock on ruling against Morgan; scrum with Blues' feed. If Inglis was off-side it would have been a penalty to Blues. You can't be accidentally off-side if you deliberately make contact with the ball in an off-side positions as Inglis did by picking up the ball.

Re: Greg Inglis to broncos

The only part up for interpretation is if Morgan knocked backwards or Pearce knocked on. Myles didn't play at it. So either way it's a try. I could have forgiven a qld feed. Also I believe off the ensuing set did anyone see the Morgan 'knock on' off the grubber that went two meters backwards.

EDIT: Could a mod please move this to go no try thread. My phone is spazzing out and has no idea what page I'm on.

Last edited:
On the Matty Johns show, Matty said at first he thought it was try, but seeing it today, he said Myles knocked it on.

But the video ref told Gerard Sutton that Morgan knocked it on.

So who is correct.

I am waiting for Greenturd, opps Greenburg to either agree or disagree with the ruling.

They will have the refs review up on the NRL.com site on Monday.

Archer will address it and explain exactly what went on.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • mieko
  • marw
  • Justwin
  • Thelmus
  • Morkel
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.