Glenn: We are the coach now

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Translation: we've sacked Seibold for you.

Screenshot 2020 07 10 Chris Garry on Twitter Fascinating presser at Broncos   Glenn revealing

“There’s going to be big changes this week! Boyd, Milf, Oates all getting dropped”

“We meant Boyd, Milf, Oates to start, Dearden dropped, and Seibold locked outside of the training paddock”.

I'm hearing we also moved the Captains Run forward by an hour and a half to avoid the media and conduct it behind closed doors?

So in other words the squad were unhappy with Seibolds gameplans and have told him this is what we want to do instead.

Wow !!

Its just one thing after another for Seibs, this does not look good for him imo.

WTAF. Honestly this is probably a positive because Seibold is fucking hopeless but what a joke. He should have already been sacked but surely this is the last straw, especially if they actually play well from this.

Its just one thing after another for Seibs, this does not look good for him imo.
Yeah I agree, hard not to see this as the players way of putting their foot down. Credit to Seibold for having the balls to allow it but I don't see how he can win out of this - either we play well and win and it's a reflection on the players and not him, or we lose and he has to take the heat for allowing his players to be in charge.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • mitch222
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • jarro65
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  • Big Del
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.