Golden boot winners

So you don't think that Game 1 was a great game? anybody who watched it even if they were Queenslanders would say that Game 1 of 2014 was a terrific game and great showpiece of Rugby League.

Bullshit!

It was a game full of niggle and spoiler tactics (from both sides). Never opened up at all.

It needed a good stink......then we could have got back to playing rugby league.

Showpiece....pffft. Your Mum's been putting magic mushrooms in your eggnog this year.

That was Game II.

Game I was a back and forth game played at a fierce played, showcasing the toughness of all 34 players involved.

Taking off my maroons tinted glasses, it was a great game. As a Maroons fan, very humbling and disheartening.

That was Game II.

Game I was a back and forth game played at a fierce played, showcasing the toughness of all 34 players involved.

Taking off my maroons tinted glasses, it was a great game. As a Maroons fan, very humbling and disheartening.

Mehh....maybe you're right, it may have been game 2.

Still, Bman is on the mushies. That I'm certain of.

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • thenry
  • cento
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • whykickamoocow
  • Jedhead
  • BroncoFan94
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • BruiserMk1
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Porthoz
  • Rookie Alan
  • sooticus
  • Stix
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.