Golf - Who Plays?

What kind of clubs and how much did you pay Ning?

FCB BB AKA MB said:
What kind of clubs and how much did you pay Ning?

Haha that's confidential information, because no doubt someone will tell me the clubs i bought are shite and i paid way too much for them! :mrgreen:

Well tell me what the clubs are and what sort of condition and I will give you my quote (you don't even have to say how close I am) [icon_wink

Lol, i will send you a pm then! icon_thumbs_u

I have a hit every now and then, but my swing is terrible (bit of a legacy of many years of cricket and softball)

Well Adam Scott doesn't play unless it's the US Open. Can't believe his comments today - what a twat.

I can understand what he means but to say it was a huge mistake and does nothing but harm for the game locally. Very silly.

If Darren Lockyer withdrew from a Broncos club game in order to be right for Origin would you bag him?

Actually, yes, I would too, and I did this year. LOLZ. Agreed.

The thing is everyone always bagged Greg Norman for moving to the USA. But more years than not he came back and played the Aussie tournaments.

And Coxy yes I would (and also did) bag Lockyer in that situation.

I bagged Locky as well, it really looks bad that our 2nd best golfer is right to play but might be in slight discomfort and says he would have played in a tournament (albeit a major) in the USA. Black eye for the game here. I agree on the Shark too did so much for the game here and got back when he could yet got sniped throughout his career for such stupid reasons.

Yeah, Greg Norman was a legend. He stuck it firmly up the ass of American golf...and now he's sticking it up the arse of (an) American tennis (queen).

Used to play a bit during school. Couldn't drive for crap though, even to the point where I would tee off with drivers.

Got a birdie at the Victoria Park course once. Pretty much the highlight of my life. 8-)

Managed to get out and have a hit today for the first time with my new clubs since getting them for Chrissy.

Very happy with them! icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.