Grand Final Day

Wahoo **** you cowboys and your fairy tail bullshit. Hows that though Slater comes back from injury and wins Dally M fullback of the year and gets Clive Churchill winner. Top bloke as well good on him. I know some of yous hate him but hes a top player.

I dislike him because he is fake. He's also a grubby player.

No doubt he's a good player though. He's come a long way from the guy who was afraid to put his body on the line in certain situations at the beginning of his career.

IMG 3233

Ouch!

I think I just hate the way the Storm have taken rugby league. Yes they have been successful - but has their style been good for the game overall? Probably not. I'd like to get back to a game where teams use the ball more and chance their arm. Less wrestle also.

The Wests Tigers were good to watch in 05.

I watched the South Africa vs. Wallabies games last night and I couldn't help but notice how open and free flowing it was compared to the Storm's robotic play.

Cowboys played ordinary, and with no heart. They were fucked. It's still incredible they made it, it's a bigger achievement than the Storm winning for mine, and is what I will remember when I think about 2017.

That leg snap is fucked.

Cowboys played ordinary, and with no heart. They were fucked. It's still incredible they made it, it's a bigger achievement than the Storm winning for mine, and is what I will remember when I think about 2017.

That leg snap is fucked.

They needed things to go their way to have any chance. A starting forward getting injured inside the first 3 minutes was poison for their chances. They still played with heart. If they played without heart the score would have been 60-0.

They needed things to go their way to have any chance. A starting forward getting injured inside the first 3 minutes was poison for their chances. They still played with heart. If they played without heart the score would have been 60-0.

I disagree. I think playing with heart is leaving everything you have on the field. I don't feel like many of their players were up for this.

It's bad enough Craig Bellamy is considered a "supercoach". At least Green isn't too........Hoorah?

The Cowboys definitely didn't seem to play as well as they have the last few weeks. Maybe Melbourne was just too good and Cowboys could do nothing, sort of like us. Maybe they just ran out of steam throughout this whole run, it's happened many times to other teams too, there's only so much energy you can give.

I disagree. I think playing with heart is leaving everything you have on the field. I don't feel like many of their players were up for this.

They were just beaten by a better side. Like Brisbane were last week.

IMHO they were flattered by the teams they played in the finals series prior to the storm.

Yeah this, I think the least amount of errors a team made against them was 12. There was no way the storm were going to do that.

Cowcheats are whinging delux about the first try.....

while the rules say it had to be awarded, i thought it was bullshit too.

the ref pretty much took out a Cowboys defender

I watched the AFL GF and drove from Geelong to Melbourne during the NRL one and I'm a league nut.

while the rules say it had to be awarded, i thought it was bullshit too.

the ref pretty much took out a Cowboys defender
Wouldn’t have gotten within 10 yards of the Fox!!!!

IMHO they were flattered by the teams they played in the finals series prior to the storm.
You mean the exiting premiers, and the last 2 teams that beat the Broncos before the Storm?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.